AM

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
Easy to swallow, anti-inflammatory

The smooth and slim capsule makes it easier to swallow compared with the regular sized capsule. I recommend ladies who suffer from menstrual cramp try out this omega-3. I have been taking this omega-3 for 3 months and it helped alleviate my painful cramps every month.

2ebe413b-64b0-490b-abeb-4b2f2d5e367d

My 13 yo son does not like to swallow fish oil pills since they are mostly huge and he always complained. I came across this mini version and his happy with it. It has a good balance of EPA and DHA. The Ultra Strength has a EPA:DHA ratio of 600:300mg, while the mini has a ratio of 356:155mg. Check out my photo where i compare the size of the Ultra Strength Omega with the mini version so you can see the difference.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Comparing to the regular RxOmega-3, the capsule size of the Mini-gel version is much smaller. Hence it is easier to swallow. I often feel the regular size one got stuck in my chest after taking it. I would recommend getting the Mini-gel one.

496db8a4-cd8b-44f4-adcb-11b9f98e889b
3286acc2-b5f6-4c66-994c-be5d38973fab
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The smooth and slim capsule makes it easier to swallow compared with the regular sized capsule. I recommend ladies who suffer from menstrual cramp try out this omega-3. With constant use it helps alleviate my painful cramps.

98510e42-0484-4f0c-94b0-bcbf092ca332
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

interested in the size of this mini gels for my son. He's in puberty following dr Berg advice on his channel to balance his Omega 6 with this Omega 3 supplement cause he has too much androgen, severe acne and rashes. Hopefully this will be usefull. Will edit later for updates.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I don't call it mini, but is really smaller then the usual fish-oil I had. Can't go without it as I can notice finger nails weaken if I don't take it for a while.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My 8 yr hild takes them and it's great as she doesn't like the taste of the oil. With the small gels she can have her daily EPA DHA .

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I ordered this one for my friend's mother, because standard size softgels are too big for her to swallow, so now she can easily get omega 3.

Sergiu Anisei
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is a pharmaceutical grade meaning the pollutants, heavy metals are removed and it's safe to take. No annoying fish burps either. Capsules are not horse pills and easy to take. I can't say enough positive. Highly recommended.