AM

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

The ingredients contained in this product are perfect for restoring connective tissue, cartilage, joints, and bones, that weaken with age. I have noticed the improvement after only a few weeks of taking it. I liked it because it helped me with my back pain and muscle stiffness. Moreover, the package it quite big for its price and the capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I purchased this glucosamine and chondroitin product to help with my joint health following a sports injury. As with other natural factors products, it seems to be a good quality product for the price. I have not been taking this for long enough to notice a difference, but I am hoping it helps with my overall knee recovery as I head into snowboarding season.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

My father at age 69 is spoiling these glucosamine drugs. These capsules have a joint formula with chondroitin for better absorption. Drags help to improve cartilage, connective tissue. The taste is not perceptible as the capsule must be swallowed whole. After 2 months of taking my father feels vivacity. The pain in the joints decreased but did not go away completely. Next time we will buy a more concentrated version.

63ed6eca-d513-410a-8b03-0d7dc91c9ec3
84e89376-ee72-43b2-bb09-e9f27c0b56f4
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I bought this for my parents who are 60+ age and they like it and take it as part of their daily supplement. Glucosamine is a crucial ingredient for cartilage and joint health and improvement. It is effective and does benefit my parents. The quality and packages are good as usual, no weird taste, so far no issue of absorption, and my parents are happy with this product.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have tried this three-in-one formula from other brands before. Should work better than just Glucosamine and Chondroitin. The serving size of 1 cap. could be good as supplement, but not enough if you are in pain. Especially if you are tall, one is definitely not enough. Well, this is my first try with this brand as Natural Factor's prices are not expensive. And, I got a discount deal.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I am very satisfied with this join support formula. I feel benefit and improvements in my elasticity with the help of its components that help cartilage. Glucosamine sulfate as well condroitin.

44977d0b-140e-436a-8b95-36708c4f8793
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I purchased this for a relative has a lot of wear and tear in their hip and leg joints. After 4 weeks of use they noticed a good amount of pain reduction in their joints.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Helped with an injury i had on the shoulder.Have been taking it for 2 months , the pain has been reduced and seems to be healing .

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I bought it for my parents. They haven't try it yet, not sure about the effectiveness. But at least the package and delivery were good.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my cartilages and body articulations gets so much better when i use this product , otherwise i feel stiffness and difficulty moving, regenerates and maintains the tissues around bones connections . Indeed.