AM

omilla
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

The biological effects of L-tyrosine are realized at multiple levels in connection with the participation of substance in numerous processes affecting the central and peripheral nervous system, endocrine function, metabolism, mood, mental and behavioral reactions and others. In connection with its numerous useful effects, L-tyrosine is used to improve the state of both the nervous system and the physical condition and tone of the body. Favorite brand, excellent price and quality.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is the best addition to my morning energy stack. I use 1 capsule of this every morning with acetyl L-carnitine and 200mg of caffeine. It gives me amazing mental energy for a great start to my day. I may repeat this same stack during the mid-afternoon based on how much energy i need. I highly recommend this if you are dealing with low energy. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I got this to take along with 5-htp (so that my dopamine and seratonin levels would stay balanced and both elevated a little). I take one of these in the morning, and 50mg of 5-htp in the evening (so a ratio of 10:1). So far, it seems to be working well, I feel energized during the day and I fall asleep easily in the evening. It may also be helping me with food cravings. I have never taken it before, so I cannot compare the quality to anything else, but so far it's good.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Tyrosine is the starting amino acid for the synthesis of important neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline. These last two substances are very important for the process of adaptation to intense and sudden psychophysical stress. It also participates in the synthesis of various hormones, such as thyroid ones. I take it to remedy a slight hypothyroidism.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

i’ve got adhd tendencies, but wanted to help lethargy as well i usually take other brands’, but those were out of stock, yeah, it happens a lot, lol, then i had a chance to grab this, and i found this one is milder than others concerning side effects-ish statement, such as restlessness i think i’d buy again to see if it suits me

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Both me and my kid take this, and it surely helps the both of the keep calm. The benefit seems more for my kid who has a tendency to easily get anxiety and falls into bouts of OCD. His mood swings are less now and is able to concentrate way better in class. Both of us take 2 pills a day. Since it works I would say quality of the ingredient is good.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

L-Tyrosine is supposed to help with ADHD and stress management. So far, this has been a big help. I've even started taking a dose at night to help calm my brain so I can fall asleep (even if it is meant to help with energy). It is rare that I perseverate before sleeping anymore. If you have adult ADHD and don't like stimulants, give this a try. Use it for a couple weeks or even a whole month before deciding whether it has any benefits for you. I love this stuff.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I've ordered these to help me with my energy level during the day and with focus. I take one pill in the morning on an empty stomach - no issues with that. The pills are a bit bigger but generally, that is not a problem for me. They really do give me energy. On especially stressful days when I had little sleep, I take two but not at the same time, I wait for a couple of hours because if I took two they would make me jittery which I don't like. The label says to take two but if you notice that you are jittery just try to take one pill and then wait for 1-2 hours and take another. As for quality, I love this brand, their vitamin C is my HG product.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I feel more relaxed afret a week of taking this pills. It also gave me more energy throuh out the day. it doesnt taste so its really easy to comsume. I think its already benefiting my thyroid. packaging is very comfortable. in conclusion Im very satisfied with the quality. and the size is pretty good too.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I like the quality of this supplement at the price that herb has. My nutritionist recommended it for help with weight training and help with body composition. I am adding it to a low carb diet and already know it is beneficial. The pills are easy for me to swallow and don't have a taste.