AM

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Legit ESOPHAGUS SAVIOUR

I am extremely acid sensitive and have gotten severe burns in my esophagus from eating foods with certain acids such as citrus, which I am also very allergic to. Years ago, someone told me to get DGL, I did and it really worked for me! I have used it ever since. Thankfully, I keep this condition controlled via my diet but recently had a major flare up of esophagitus following a family BBQ. Luckily I had Natural Factors DGL which was a huge help to get me through it. Regards! P.S. don’t forget to 💊thumbzzz upp☀️ if you find my review useful)

2847fb1b-9e19-4fbc-8c5d-0cc02bf84309
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

We don't have the best diet but this is a quality supplement in a single ingredient which has helped in the improvement of my family's health. The taste is slightly sweet like natural candy and quite palatable. Suitable for all ages as my whole family uses it. I like that it is packaged in a bottle which is recyclable. Get this is you've taken a course of antibiotics to protect your gut lining. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🤗

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I think this is a good quality product which seem to have helped me get off the PPIs. Tablets are chewable, but not like a gum, they melt and it takes 10 seconds to chew them completely. Taste is not the best, but also not bad either. I take two to three tablets per day, about 20 minutes before meal as directed and my symptoms improved a lot. I am not completely sure if it's only because of DGL, since I also use Aloe Vera gels, but maybe both played a role.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Wow, I read all the reviews, and they are all true. I took way to long to give this one a try, because it really is making a huge difference for me, and my acid reflux issues! And I have tried everything! I take it 20 minutes before I eat, and amazing how it does coat the stomach lining from the acid that is needed to digest food properly. I have been taking other brands of liquid form Licorice, and nothing has compared to this chewable! The added Anise Seed Powder and Stevia Leaf Powder do make an amazing recipe to help indigestion, etc. I have always love anything from Natural Factor brands when I first discover them, such wonderful quality products, because they have always worked for me. And these are delicious, I have to control myself😋!!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is not the first time I buy this. I am taking it before going to bed and 20 minutes before meals (often forgetting to get the tablet before meals), however, I think it does help me to get along with acid reflux without resoting to stronger, chemical medicines. The tablets are chewable, and the taste of liquorice root that many do not like is not disturbing.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I felt like crying after I noticed the change that this brought on healing my gut. I've been in a mald diet for more than couple of years. Recently my gut got burned out due to hyper acidity and I used to have a complete non spicy food for past 2 months. After all the reviews that I saw here in this iherb website I didn't have a second thought. I just purchased it and noticed it started working effectively since the 2nd or 3rd day. Tablets are in chewable format and it's quality and taste are really good.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I’m taking DGL as part of recovery program after gastritis. The tabs are like candies, sweet and tasty. Easy and enjoyable to chew them. One more pleasurable way to help my stomach to get better :) Again. As it is tasty it is easy to remember about them during the day

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I came across DGL while researching natural ways to improve my stomach lining (due to Gastritis and GERD, my stomach is a mess), because I was sick of PPIs not working and pills making me feel worse. I've been taking it for a month now, but the dosage was not the best, so I found this one that is 3x the amount I used to take (it was 100 mg and I took it twice, so it would've been 200mg a day). What I can say is that, while taking this + other supplements, digestive enzymes and probiotics, I can finally have a more diversified diet, not just toast and rice. I'm still healing so I'm taking it slowly, but this does wonders for your stomach lining. :)

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Truly I bought it for my mom… we heard together about all the benefits of licorice and had to try it !!! I will update if we will see any differences. Notice the problem with it that you need to chew it and not swallow.. and it’s not the best taste

5d48ce95-34d1-4c36-b8bb-f651a716873a