AM

Based on 13,345 Ratings
10,435
1,985
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

First time trying this product. Arrives neatly packaged. Tastes good. Size: lasts long as its a large quantity. Quality: Definitely has a composition of superior ingredients. Benefit: recommended supplement for women. Age: my 22 year old daughter also takes it daily. Improvement: still to see the effect. Diet: unaffected. Has properties of hemp. Concern: not addictive.

fd38fc80-ab01-484a-a916-3c933118d5a9

The quality is good , my age is 21 , the ingredient and composition it’s a hemp cranberry what is good antioxidant for urology and supplement,the package is so good . the benefit of this because i have a problem with urology, I take it with no diet . It has improvement my health a lot , also it’s a capsule no taste ,guys nothing to be a concern for it . Thank you so much 💕

12f86412-7aaf-4a93-8736-9e72e4b1f0fc
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
20,467

I have been using these capsules for a few months now and they have definitely helped to support my urinary tract health. I used to get UTIs quite frequently, but since taking these capsules I haven't had any problems at all. They are easy to take and don't have any unpleasant side effects. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a natural way to support urinary tract health.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,920

Great, great value for the price. Pure cranberry concentrate, you don't need to think how it will go with your other supplements. It will fits great. Occasionally I have urinary problems and this really helps. I take one pill per day for maintenance of prostate, and whole organism in general. This is really amazing supplement, cranberry have so many benefits, and I honestly recommend it to all people.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,832

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,283

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Cranberry supplements are becoming increasingly popular due to their wide range of health benefits. One of the key advantages of these supplements is that there is no unpleasant taste or smell when consuming them, making them easy to take. The quality of cranberry supplements is also very high, containing high levels of essential vitamins and minerals. In addition, they are also presented in well-designed, attractive packaging which makes them easy to keep and store. Overall, cranberry supplements offer numerous health benefits, have no unpleasant taste or smell, are of high quality, and are presented in attractive packaging. For those looking to improve their health, cranberry supplements are definitely worth considering.

7e37aab0-52a9-4ad3-b9e2-74b6591fd905
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
8,628

I'm so glad I found Natural Factors! I've been taking their CranRich capsules for a few months now and they've really helped me with my urinary tract health. I used to get UTIs pretty frequently, but since I started taking CranRich, I haven't had any problems at all. I highly recommend Natural Factors to anyone looking for a natural way to improve their urinary tract health. The capsules are easy to take and really seem to work wonders. Thank you, Natural Factors!

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,141
3,434

Following a year where I had 3 UTIs, I researched using cranberry supplements. A friend who has been in a Natural Factors plant and provided their containers, told me that Natural Factor products have quality control standards that are far superior to other supplement manufacturers (he had been in many facilities across the US and Canada). That's all I needed to hear to start using their products. Purity and quality control standards are very important to me. I am thrilled to have now gone over 3 years without a UTI and, as I told my internist, I credit this particular supplement with keeping me healthy.

Posted on May 2, 2022

my friends recommended this to me as it is very effective for helping her urine infection issue. i also read quite a number of reviews and found that cranberry has pacs that can help stop bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall and reduce the chance of infection. this is really wonderful.