AM

spicykamote
Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Awesome! It works for me!

I'm on my 20th day of taking Natrol Memory Complex and it really helped me with concentration/focus. I also noticed it has helped me curb my cravings for sweets. Taste: It has a slightly herbal taste. Not bitter and not weird either. Smell: The smell of the tablet is fine. I prefer this type of tablet than capsules. Size: Just right. Easy to swallow. So far, no adverse reactions, no weird rashes, and no other side effects so that is also a big plus! 60 tablets per bottle for its price is a good deal. Glad I got myself 3 bottles (currently using my 1st bottle) in one purchase.

48ae26a3-f48c-461a-a789-13892fb444b7

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I use these very good compound supplements in 2 tablet dose on weekends when I don't have to face so many technical problems. It keeps me relaxed for the 2days I use it without losing any of the week's advantages of stronger and more varied brain health supplements, including Lion's Mane and Cognitex. I am advised by health practitioners that rotating a variety of supplements can extend the therapeutic effects . I have now re-ordered to give some to my husband who feels he is also benefiting with concentration on his work.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I have bought this product several times. Best nootropic for the price, I would even argue better than some of the higher priced ones. One note, if you take it before bed you can have dreams that seem REALLY long and vivid, which could I guess be both a good and a bad thing. Whenever I run out of this, i don't reorder right away, and then within a month find myself wondering why I'm slacking before I remember I need more Memory Complex.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It's a really good product, I've been taking it for a while now. In general, I really trust and like Narol products. I highly recommend it.

f189b804-4f99-497f-a56a-158798f44823
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Seems to work better than just ginkgo alone with other ingredients that also have an effect .I presume as with other similar products you need to take this over a long period of time .I was taking to reverse the effects of COVID-19 memory loss which was quite extreme in my case and I feel that it helped me back to what I was before . But that took about six months .I take two tablets a day in the morning as I prefer all of my supplements in the morning .Fair price for the size and needed dosage Natrol had always represented high quality for me so that's a no brainer. I swallow with morning coffee so there is no taste and hopefully maximum benefit . Will continue to buy and hope the price doesn't go up like most items these days.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I started taking fish oil supplements to help me get past feeling groggy in the morning and that worked great! But since that worked, I wanted to see what else was out there. Saw some good reviews for this so was willing to try & now a couple weeks later I'm not so sure if this has made an improvement. I'm all for trying this product for its value and at the current price but I think I can safely stick with my fish oil supplements - 6/10

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I am impressed on how good it is compared to other supplements for brain health. would definitely buy again. I take it in the morning with my breakfast and it helps me to stay vigilant. good quality and premium ingredients. the right size and the dosage is perfect. recommended

d88272c4-8f68-454f-887f-a19b9997e7b4
Posted on May 26, 2022

It’s good quality and helps the memory The ingredients are safe and the size of the tablet is good. The doctor gives me the dosage and no taste of it. Its benefits include improving focus and memory.

f1015e42-b66b-4b95-a5cf-c5bfd878d5f9