AM

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Good

I haven't tried the product yet, I'm pregnant and I can't wait to use it and update my review. overall Mustela products are all known for their effectiveness and have many good benefits. the packaging is perfect and the product looks that it is made of good quality materials.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I bought this for a friend who just gave birth not too long ago. She commented that the product is great and love the travel size so that she can use it on the go and travel size allow her to test it before getting the full-size product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Handy for travel. But body lotion isnt as hydrating compared to emollient series.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The quality products is very good! The size is perfect to small travel.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I can find this product anywhere else, but not for the same price. I recommend you to buy it from here 💜

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Good size to have of these products, love the way baby smells after

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

this brand is very expensive in my country, and i liked the package, the quality of products is very high and i loved it smell, if you loved it too ❤️ tap yes ✋

8eb6c16c-c5eb-44df-893a-83ecec886b2d
c499d738-7ce4-43a9-9f95-c4d90697a149
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

The package includes 3 important items for babies. I used it for my baby to-go kit that we created for traveling abroad

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good travel size, though a tad larger bottles would be better. Mustela is very gentle for babies and smells lovely.