AM
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Good

I bought this for my mom who loves in another country had to wait until she received it before writing this review ; she says it tastes good and helps give her a little boost of energy.she adds it to water sweetened with pure honey. It's not acidic and the packaging was good too.

35725cf4-e210-4e29-8ba9-8ab82e250144
Posted on May 12, 2022

I have always taken it with water, in terms of effectiveness and quality, I think it gets the job done. My husband and I take it almost everyday and specially when we're feeling tired and we don't fall ill thankfully. In terms of taste, I tasted better vitamin C supplements, like the effervescent tabs. With this one I had to get used to it and once I did I started finding it pleasing. I usually just put it in an empty mug and fill with water over it so it would dissolve without a spoon. I wait until all foam is gone and then I drink it (which could take about 5 mnts). The taste is a bit sweet and sour, more sweet than sour for my taste but like I said I kind of developed a taste for it. However my husband still doesn't like it specially that it leaves undissolved powder that you have to drink with the last sip.

95985a54-a6ac-4a41-bba0-cec63c037a5a
9fee057e-a1f0-4d4e-ade4-aa7434dfa37e
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

These taste good for being a healthy supplement. If you have a superfood powder you want to mask the flavor of, maybe mixing this product with that will make it taste better. They are a good alternative to sugared lemonade and make for a convenient on-the-go treat for work, school, etc. It can help you if you aren’t eating balanced meals that day or aid immune system for recovery, Handed them out in Halloween goodie bag. Think I’ll put them in get well soon goodie bags next time.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was looking for a natural vitamin C dring without sugar or any harmful ingreditens. This is the best product on the market that I found. It tastes really good and both my kids love it! That way they can get an extra dose of Vitamin C without sugar.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
2,152

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I have never tried this product before. It mentions Lemonade flavor but the taste is not even closer to that. Honestly, its not a refreshing drink. I hate the taste. One thing I noticed that, but I m not sure why, whenever I took it late after breakfast it made me extremely hungry. Size of sachet is enough for a glass of water. Its sweet and not that sour.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

What I like about this product is it's more than just Vitamin C. It has antioxidants, Vit. D, Prebiotics, electrolytes, B-vits and a lot more. All in one packet! plus I got it on sale the last time I ordered it.

89955bfa-732d-4bb2-bdc5-9e4295940aa4
Posted on Aug 5, 2021
1,946
12,115

I like the taste. I don't eat orange and every about orange. Many brand make vitaminC orange flavor i never buy it. Thank you for make sparkling vitaminC lemonade flavor. I mixed it with cool water, so fresh. 👍👍

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

So good! I love it so much I consider it a treat.