AM

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

it is a vitamin c sheet mask by the brand Missha. Missha is a high quality brand. the packaging design is very cute and looks professional. I don't know about the scent yet but maybe it is citrusy. the size of the packaging is average size of this kind of product. vitamin c is anti-aging.

aabcb399-448e-4a6f-97c5-793ef2881635
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I absolutely loved Vita C Plus Ascorbic Acid, Spot Correcting Ampoule Beauty Sheet Mask! This mask definitely helped to firm and brighten my skin. I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for a great firming and brightening mask.

7e231bda-f95f-4acb-b72c-45f096d1ee23
94733ee7-db3d-4ba3-bf65-b50b194b5f9b
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

There are lots of serum inside of this package. I love to put this mask after I chill it for a while in my fridge. It’s so refreshing and relaxing to put the cold vitamin C mask on my face after a hard working day. This brand (Missha) always supplies good quality products at reasonable price. I also love their perfect cover BB cream. I am going to buy more this mask so that I can give away to my mom and friends. I’m sure this mask is effective for calming your skin and reduce redness from your face. You can also use remained serum inside of the package to take care of your décolletage, neck, and arms. I think this mask is also very nice gifts for ladies who cares about dry skin and wrinkles (mom or grandma). Anyway Thank you for reading my long review. I hope it will be helpful for someone.

f550a3c3-dba2-493c-a14f-d5d4e5346294
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

i have sampled a few vit C products and they all caused my skin to sting, which was unfortunate because vit C is such a great ingredient and something i always wanted to use. i decided to try this mask because i am familiar with missha products and they make very cosmetically elegant formulations, and the ingredient lists are always clean and awesome(except for fragrance but my sensitive skin doesn't mind it, in this case i loved the citrus scent of the mask). the mask did not burn/sting at all, it actually had a very cooling sensation which i loved. after i took of the mask off and patted the essence in, my skin felt VERY hydrated and it looked glowy + brighter. not sure how long the effects last after just 1 use but i recommend it anyways

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19360

Amazing product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Very high-quality face masks, high-quality cosmetics. My girlfriend likes them, I have bought different face masks from this brand. I got it from a promotion, I recommend it. I used this face mask for my mother because of the added vitamin C. Quality composition.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good mask does have a better quality than other masks. But it’s something to splurge on skin not a necessity so I don’t recommend for people who are making their skin routine rather who wanna boast it. Just a little bit of scent quite gentle use it once or twice a week is enough 👍

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I finally used this mask today. I had it replace my normal vitamin c serum. I used it after my toner and Essence. It fit my face well. The mask is made out of the thick cotton. It feels good on your skin. My only issue is the amount of serum. I felt like most of the serum was in the bag and not on my face. I was able to run serum all over my neck. I probably would buy it again for a vacation. Seems like an excellent, relaxing way to get a dose of Vitamin C.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I tried this mask because I wanted to brighten my skin a bit. I have dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin. This mask had plenty of serum on the mask and in the sachet. It is fragranced, a light citrusy type, but that didn’t bother me. It burned just slightly when I first put it on after using a brightening cleanser. But that burning sensation went away after just a couple of minutes. And it didn’t cause any redness or other problems after I removed it. Though it didn’t cause me any problems, and it did somewhat hydrate and moisturize my skin, I didn’t really notice a difference otherwise. I won’t repurchase, because I want to see what else is out there.