AM

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My first time trying Missha Artemisia range. They are so good for my dry skin. During 1st week, my skin get dry up and tightness. I keep using with the Missha snails moisturizer. After that, my skin is totally changed and become hydrated. Winter in Canada for the first time is harsh on me, but Missha helps me to survive. I combined artemisia cleanser, essence and ampoule. I've used Dr.G, Laneige and Innisfree before and Missha is the only brand works for me.

8c5af1c1-3547-46fb-bedf-24eb133baf91
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I tried few Missha cleansers already, but this is good one. The packaging is ok, easy to get out the product, there is a slight herbal scent, it does not bothers me at all. The texture is a cream, does not foam up super well, which I like. There are some small particles in it, not harsh for my skin at least. It does not strip the moisture out of my skin. I use it as a part of my night time routine, I have oily-combination skin.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love this cleanser, it's gentle but leaves your skin nice and clean. It does have a scent, it's very herbal and not too strong but if you're sensitive or just prefer fragrance-free products this one may not be for you. The texture is soft, creamy, spreads easily on your face (dry or wet) and turns into a foamy cream when in contact with water. If left on your face to dry off it can be used as a mask. Rinses off easily, make sure you follow with some kind of moisturizer. It's not very drying but dry skin will require additional care. Unlike the Vita C cleanser this one can be used every day. Can't comment on efficiency of make up removal as I double cleanse and most of my make up is already removed before using this cleanser.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I adore that this cleanser can be used as a typical facewash and a mask as well. I will sometimes lather it up and then keep it on for a bit, but not as long as I typically would for a clay mask, and I feel like it gives me a deeper clean than most. A little goes a long way so I will be using this tube for a while. My only complaint is that the tube format is sometimes hard to work with. Smell is very natural and not overpowering. I think it actually adds to the cleansing experience every night.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I was hesitant at first to try a mud cleanser as the supermarket ones I had tried have been so drying on my skin. However this product does not dry out at all! It’s surprisingly quite gentle on my dry skin that i use it daily as a cleanser. There is no fragrance except for a slight earthy clay smell, which doesn’t stay with you skin, so great for those who are sensitive. I’m yet to try it as a mask, but I don’t think it will disappoint. Overall would buy again or another clay type cleanser for Missha.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

When you squeeze out from the tube the first time, it looks like you're going to do a clay mask from the colour. Don't be fooled, it's definitely a cleanser and a little pea size goes a long way! The other thing to note with this is the strong herbal scent. If you're used to herbal smelling skincare (i.e. Sulwhasoo), you'll be used to this type of scent. If you're not used to those scents and don't like them, then this is not for you. Have used this nightly for 2 months now as my 2nd cleanser and I think I probably still have 95% left of the product so it's really great value. I have oily/combo skin and it feels like the rest of my makeup is removed after cleansing, I'm also not left with any tight feeling at all. Haven't really seen any drastic changes to my skin but sometimes no news is good news... (Haven't broken out from this).

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

The cleanser has a nice herbal smell to it. Don't expect a light smell as from the Artemesia Essence or ampoule though. It's stronger and I'm not sure yet if I'll purchase this again. I'm not the biggest fan of lavender and that's what I smell. If you have oily skin and like the smell, this will be for you! Otherwise it might be a bit stripping.

Good package, texture is a bit like mud mask yet it's too liquid and gentle to be one. I think it dries my skin a bit so i wouldn't recommend it for dry skin/ sensitive skin and especially in winter. Overall good product just not for my skin.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really like this face wash. It’s a big size and will last me for a long time. It cleanse very gently and I love the scent. Does not leave skin dry. Suggest it even to people with sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My mom is happy to use it every day for her mature skin. It moisture her skin and prepares it for toning. It has a light scent and doesn't bother her.