AM

Dibor
Posted on Dec 5, 2021
Surprisingly hydrating 💦

I was after a Niacinamide serum and really wanted to love this because it’s meant to be really hydrating. ~ In any case… I live in a hot and humid country, meaning this was a bit too sticky and heavy for me. ~ However I’ve found that just using 2 drops is sufficient enough to hydrate slightly without making my skin feel stuffy… so here we go - I just need to control how much I use and that’s it, I’m a happy bunny now! Like if you like 😉

05767d93-324e-43c1-9a9f-da64cb093f79
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This product is very light on skin.Don't leave skin sticky,absorbs quickly.My skin feels enough hydrated after every use.The size 40ml and you don't need a lot for every use,so it will be enough to use for a months.The package is so elegant and looks very expensive.So i highly recommend this product and I will buy it again.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Very nice hydrating serum - does the job, hydrating pretty well without sticky feeling, texture is pretty light, non pore clogging, doesn't peel in contact with other skincare Didn't cause any breakout or irritation, in fact calms irritated chapped skin down Sensitive skin friendly, doesn't smell like anything which I find great Decent size too, bigger that average serum sizes

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

great quality, i already used products of this seria so i decided to bought this one. nice scent, pleasant to use. the bottle is big. i use it every couple of days for a couple of weeks so it's early to see the effect

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I do use a little under eyes but, wouldn't use on top of eye lids. Anything you put on top of eye lid can reach the eyes. I have extremely dry skin and this hydrates my skin wonderfully.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Very hydrating, with hyaluronic acid, keep your skin in good condition, also oil free. Love this product.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

amazing serum. After using the product, the skin is moisturized. Non-sticky, quickly absorbed, pleasant smell

Posted on May 5, 2022

not oily and easy to put on face. can keep moist the whole day

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I think there may be never too much moisturizing. This ampule is a good addition to the essence and cream if the same line.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022