AM

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I'm a beauty blogger and I was recently got the Airy Fit Beauty Sheet Mask in Tea Tree to try out. I was really impressed with the results! My skin felt so soft and smooth after using it, and my pores looked significantly smaller. I also didn't experience any irritation, which is always a bonus. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a gentle and effective sheet mask.

607be3ed-5061-4d40-852a-900ce5f5ae93
10a85056-ca25-46a5-bd6c-007a03fffaf1
e8dbd8e2-618e-4cbf-9f08-af55bbf13101
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I have heard that Missha makes very good quality cosmetics. I received three different masks as gifts. Great lineup. The woman I gave them to is very pleased and rated them positively. I like tea tree in cosmetics. I got them cheaply, from a promotion, I recommend.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I got this and the green tea mask from the same brand and it’s worth it! It’s soothing and calming if you have red skin, and it’s hydrating and left my skin feeling super smooth, the scent is enjoyable and not alarming, I recommend it to people looking for a summer refreshing mask, just pop it in the fridge before using it :) products from this company are always high quality so I trust it

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The mask moisturizes the skin, brightens it, smoothed it out, but there is no transformation magic from it. It is not dry, but it does not flow either, I had enough for the neck area

7901a191-a14b-4851-9855-d612fafbfce1
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

An excellent brand for maintaining women's health. Excellent composition and does not cause irritability. Easy to take in general, try it, I advise everyone.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I really like Missha's sheet masks. They feel really nice on the skin and don't leave any sticky residue. I liked the tea tree mask since it really made my skin feel better without having a really overpowering scent.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I love sheet masks .. this one I bought because it helps to keep skin fresh and soothe sensitive skin and for excessive secretion of sebum which it does all that.. overall nice way to pamper your self.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

high quality product. missha is one of my trust brands. it's value for money as well

35f7f38b-3315-4156-a652-7c47cb59b2b0