AM

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Good

Yummy! Just that the serving of the noodles is too little. The soup tastes great! Size is a little small and packaging is cute. Great ingredients and quality is acceptable. Will be ordering again for my kids. Great vegan ramen :”) recommended for those on diet but still want to drink and eat nice ramen

02687870-a101-435b-b947-4d93a24dc2e5

This review is from a Japanese perspective. As I said before about the kimchi ramen from this company, the noodles are not good. Ramen noodles, instant or not, should slip into your mouth. This one isn’t slippery and is not al dente, it’s kinda powdery. And I don’t know if it’s the noodles or the soup, but it has this sour and rancid (smell of old oil) taste that shouldn’t be there… The soup to me was not bad at all for an instant and natural vegan ramen. You can taste the umami, and the broth from miso is intense and rich. As you can see in the photos, the noodles are tiny so it can be a quick lunch when you’re busy at work, but it certainly can’t be enough when you’re starving. I really wish they did something about these noodles because the soup was great. I just am not sure if I would repurchase because I do have better, cheaper vegan and vegetarian options where I live, but if you don’t, I do recommend giving it a try.

845e61ef-de1b-4cca-94a4-7b935f331fa6
eae20dee-2b92-44ba-988a-6a660a8437ec
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love this veggie ramen soup. I usually buy it at Whole Foods but they are often times out of stock on it and so I came across it on iherb and it's actually a bit less expensive. I love the easy packaging and single serve size. You just add hot water, wait and you are ready to eat. The taste is great, a bit spicy which I love and high quality ingredients.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the flavor of this soup. The noodles are a nice consistency. Flavor is nicely balanced. Very easy to prepare. I recommend this soup to my friends and family. This is a nice line of products and seem high quality. The flavors seem very authentic. I would love more flavors.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Being vegan it's almost impossible to find good instant Ramen that isn't filled to the brim with palm oil and other nasty additives! These are great to have in the cupboard for when I cant be bothered cooking or just want a quick snack at lunch time! Good quality and tasty!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I like it very much! It tastes great. This is my favorite product out this brand. A way better than the chicken, even than beef. It’s a bit hotter, but bearable. Prominent spicy flavor just as I like. The broth is rich and oily in texture, and gives a dipper rich flavor. I can add whatever I like. Mushrooms, green onion etc… Lovely dinner. The size of the package is a bit too small though, at least in my opinion. This is the my second purchase and I’ll buy again. Please don’t raise the price!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

So I'm not entirely sure my taste buds weren't shut down after trying the soup, but I think the soup was good good, although to much for me, and I won't buy it again. Tip: Wait a few more minutes after the 6 it takes to wait for the noodles, after that they separate better and absorb some of the flavors from the soup, without getting soggy. After only 6 minutes they don't have much flavor. The package is recyclable and there's no palm oil, and if you like spicy food, it's worth a try.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is very tasty ramen. It says vegetarian but it is also vegan. It contains quality ingredients, the perfect size for lunch and handy packaging to take on the go. I recommend this soup!!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy Delicious and easy

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is great microwavable soup with lots of noodles! It's slightly tangy but not spicy or hot - has just a little extra flavor added.