AM

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
I am amazed

I am 30 year old.My hair type is frizzy due to dye my hair for years bcz of white hair.and i have used thousand of expensive treatment/shampoos. i almost gave up which can help my frizzy hair ..finally decided to buy this shampoo. Every time i wash and i say let me try again and make sure if its real and guess what its a miracle i cant believe after washing for the 5th time(my second week) i cant stop playing my hair , my mind is not accepting what i am seeing. Less hair fall ,soft hair without blow dry…

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Have yet to use it but heard lots of good things about it. Decided to get 2 as this shampoo sells out fast and have to wait for months to stock up. The smell is pleasant too.

82e1d9f1-1784-4acb-a558-18111a12267f
d54b52a0-ec82-49a6-9ff2-31ca4c7d12c7
1a820c82-b7c6-4645-b6e6-99231cf771ce
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This shampoo is great. It cleanses my hair and scalp without stripping my hair of its natural oils. It also strengthens my hair strands and promotes hair growth. I’ve been using this shampoo for almost two years. Since using it, my hair has become fuller and longer.

4a2d2cb1-7b95-4199-bf92-450fdfb43757
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Makes my hair feel healthy again . Very nourishing . It is a great product to use on your scalp on days that you are lazy as well cause every if you didn’t have time to take care of your hair this shampoo will help grow out your hair as it has rose Mary in it .

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Such a great product and amazing price for the amount you get. I’ve seen such a difference with my hair since i starter using it. My scalp and hair feel so much healthier already and it’s just been 3 weeks of using it. It smells great and the results are even better !

I purchased 3 bottles and I love them. I love the scent of the product. I love the quality and size. I read that one of it’s benefits it promotes hair growth. I haven’t been using it for that long so I can’t tell. I noticed that it cleanses my scalp really well I love that! If this review was helpful give my review a like! I would appreciate that :)

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Highly recommend Scent is amazing, i use it every time i shower I believe it’s great for all ages Size is normal Package is good Great moisturizer very gentle The quality of this brand is amazing Be attention if you’re sensitive to any ingredient Benefits a lot Great for hair and scalp

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I use hair oils very often, especially rosemary oil. Looking for a shampoo that contains rosemary and without sulfates, I came across this product! is awesome! Smells very nice, rosemary, mint. I’m going to order again few bottles!

814a1ca6-082c-4927-a686-1f41910ea8bf