AM

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
One of the Better Quality Multivitamins

These are wonderful whole food based multivitamins that provide for your daily needs with additional immune support ingredients added. It is for those who want more than just a multivitamin, the addition of Astralagus Root and Reishi Mushroom helps with ones immunity and wellbeing. Along with Vitamin C from acerola cherry, zinc as well as the other multitudes of B vitamins and minerals this is one of the better whole foods based multivitamins available. I start with a single tablet first initially for a few days and work my way up to two tablets per day if and when required. Overall a very good multivitamin for the whole family. Recommended!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is an excellent multivitamin! Mega Food's vitamins are made from real food, and can therefore be taken even on an empty stomach; that's excellent quality and purity. I've been taking these vitamins, especially during the pandemic, as they provide all the daily vitamins required, as well as vitamins to boost and maintain immunity. They arrived well packaged and protected from iherb, thank you!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Went through many multi vets to find one where the quantities were not 500% and some other dangerous quantity. at least my kidneys don't hurt anymore 🙂

Posted on May 9, 2022

great supplement if you want immune /antioxidants vitamins along with multivitamins. Quality vitamins too. You can take on empty stomach since they yse natural ingredients

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I had heard of this brand back in Canada and have always wanted to try it. I am glad it did. the only downside is the pill is a bit big.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The best multivitamin. Doesn't have magnesium or calcium so it can be taken with zinc or other minerals.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Complete formula with extra compounds.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought turmeric from this manufacturer and was so delighted with it that I decided to try other products of this brand. Very good vitamins, easy to drink and do not cause side effects, vitamin norms are met, everything is natural, healthy, I wonder how I used to drink all vitamins in a row and did not pay attention until I started buying on iHerb, read reviews, studied and now buy only live from vegetables, fruits ... it makes a big difference to drink vitamin C from an orange or artificial, vitamin D from mushrooms, lichen or created in the laboratory .. These vitamins also contain separately vegetables, broccoli, carrots, etc. ... but the main thing is added astragalus and reishi mushrooms to boost immunity. Love it very much! I will buy these and others for energy, I will try with eleutherococcus. I recommend !!! This is really good for the body and health!

Posted on May 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Judging by the composition, it is a very suitable remedy for the season of colds and beriberi. I managed to buy for myself and my parent. I have bought supplements many times. They have always been of excellent quality at a discount,