AM

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Leaves the skin firm and supple

I loved this mask, it leaves the skin so supple and firm! The texture is thick with particles made of milled plants , so they provide a gentle exfoliation (I apply with massage movements). The scent is particular, a strong herbal smell that of mugwort (I guess). The effect is fantastic- my skin looks refreshed, feels very soft and plumped. Would definitely repurchase!

52a275fa-f402-4b14-8e06-2ad6286a2780
c17002a3-746b-4bfd-b075-489392988f7c
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I bought it for my mom. She likes it very much. She loves this product as it has a gentle, light and unobtrusive feel. And also the structure is very gentle, sparing milking for delicate and sensitive skin, but at the same time it works great. Good quality products. Absolutely to try.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love this mask. Smells very green and herbal and this mask does not dry at all. At first I was not so sure what it was doing to my skin, but after using this a very times it really nourished my skin and gave it a healthy glow and it brighten my skin. It’s excellent for all skin types including sensitive skin which I have. The ingredient list is unbelievable. I will repurchase it again.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love this mask. Smells very green and herbal and this mask does not dry at all. At first I was not so sure what it was doing to my skin, but after using this a very times it really nourished my skin and gave it a healthy glow and it brighten my skin. It’s excellent for all skin types including sensitive skin which I have. The ingredient list is unbelievable. I will repurchase again when there is on sale.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Super mask!Cleaning skin without drying, soothing and calm irritations, makes the color of skin more radiant ,but without "fatty shine".Highly recommended product, for sure will buy it again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Really like this, it isn’t an acid peel, but it does provide gentle exfoliation and seems nourishing to the skin. If you wash your face daily and don’t do much manual labor, this should be sufficient for removing dead skin cells.

chomsss
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Nice herbal peel! My face is glowing and moisturized! 😍 Good for sensitive skin too, i have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin after i used it! Great quality, and gentle for skin!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Different from other masks. In a good way! I use it after the scrub, the skin is nourished deeper. I rarely order something again, but I will take this one again. It is worth it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The products is excellent. The only downside is that it is not very easy to rub it off your face. You need to use a k-beauty mask removing sponge. Other then that I very am satisfied.