AM

4.3
  • S
eliyadanel
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I’ve been really into cream blushes lately and this one was recommended to me by a friend. It’s really great and the color is pigmented and bright. Texture is light and creamy. My only concern is that you have to press on the package really gently otherwise way to much product comes out.

very soft sheer slightly shimmery creamy blush, exactly what I was looking for to match my tan skin, only a drop can do the needful and gives a fresh look.

26b2f947-5ac9-4ecb-8112-ae1b23ec3274
acc9fbb7-215d-487f-b3d5-201359e73f64
d8109655-cfc7-4608-9658-f7f9ff93691d
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

One of the beautiful thing in iherb. The quality the size and the packaging were all perfect and the benefits as well. Gonna re order it again in future. It’s actually work well on me and i like it so much and of course will re order it again and again. Not only its for me but for my family members as well. All of them like it so much

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

female. age 26. combination skin. the package is nice especially the size. it's so portable. the color is great on asian skin. the texture is super blendable. it really gives a youthful glow.

6c1e3de5-a5db-42b0-b19e-f2f67585eae6
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Velvet light texture, perfect for morning daily make up Like please if my review helps you

ba6186c8-a2f0-47b3-885e-ce4c1263dc73
10b1fcc2-0536-414e-b7bd-3f68886486b4
32eb0dd2-59c3-41d6-b9d0-fbf6df5b1045
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

It’s great for daily use. It’s lightweight and looks so beautiful when applied. It doesn’t have any fragrance which is perfect for me because I get triggered easily with migraines. It looks incredibly rosy on.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Have no harmful ingredients use it daily size good have alot of benefit such as Very good smell nice scent package good concern beautiful ingredients

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This gives me a dewy look! I love it. So easy to apply and it’s buttery texture feels nice. No noticeable smell to it. I put this on then make up setting spray so it stays put.

Posted on May 28, 2022

love the colour and the texture. it can be used daily and it easily blends. The pigmentation is good! good quality for the price. not scented. The packaging is nice and the size is small and can be kept in your bag.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

first time I ever used cream blush. love it. would help if there was some help choosing shade as there is on the manufacturer's site