AM

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
ممتاز!

1078 Soften / Quench / Repair Creamy Shea Butter Rich Coconut Oil Pure Macadamia Oil Silicone Free No Mineral Oil No Parabens No Gluten No SLS No Sulfated Surfactants No Synthetic Dye No ALES Yes Vegan Yes Pure Coconut Water Yes Pure Aloe Made with 100% Aloe As The First Ingredient Not Tested on Animals Cruelty Free

d920b0d5-66e7-42a3-8e9b-83df49318f56
Sophia
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Great conditioner for dry/damaged hair from Maui. I use it in conjunction with the shampoo from the same range and I’m loving them both! My hair is long, curly (3a/3c), untreated, medium porosity, with normal scalp and dry ends. The results is soft shiny moisturised hair easy to comb and to style. The ingredients are natural, no nasty stuff, the scent is sweet and gorgeous to me, the packaging is pretty and the price kind: I am very satisfied! If you find my review helpful, please leave a thumbs up for me so I have a little help to buy and review more new products. Thanks in advance! 😊

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love it, it’s scent is amazing. Smoothing the hair. I usually use it. And the size bigger than I expected which is good. Really moisturize my hair better than any other product. For a curly haired it really benefit my curls.

82847ddd-9235-4785-a36e-e2d7a684ce42
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I absolutely love this company’s shampoo and conditioner set the quality is absolutely amazing. The sizes are perfect. And the packaging is so unique. The benefits of using this product in your hair especially for curly hair really helps with moisturizing and keeping your hair moisturize throughout the day.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Loved this conditioner I have seen many recommendations for this brand online. The scent is nice and the quality is really good the packaging and size is very generous. I love how it gives my hair moisture. I have curly to wavy hair and definitely will buy this again with the shampoo next time!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It really helped my hair to be soft and shinny!! Smells nice too on my scalp. The quality of Maui are good and have many scents for all hair types. Im using since 1 year and i like the effect on it. It moisturizes my hair and i took the shampoo too for better results

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Love the smell and what it does to my hair. Easy to work with. It is a bit thick consistency so in my opinion it can also work as a gentle hair mask. I’d like to try more products from this brand cause this is my first one and I’m impressed.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Omg I really like this one. First time using Maui and I love it. It leaves your hair smelling good and moisturized. I’m going to try different product from this company next.

236a7090-9dcd-4f48-a958-b3185bd4c1e0
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Softens my hair and improves the manageability of it. Moisturizes and cleanses well. Smells really good and the scent really makes me look forward to using it. Its like a scent that reminds you of being on an island vacation lol.

963e603b-8c72-4c9f-a719-03c3345f7102