AM

Posted on May 7, 2022

This product is great. I have elevated uric acid and can't believe the difference this product has made. I have given it to a couple of my friends and all have found this product great. Would highly recommend Mason Natural Tart Cherry with Tumeric extract. It's also great value.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I started taking this for hear uric acid build-up now my natural path doctor says that I have no more uric acid in my blood

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The combination of tart cherry and turmeric tackles inflammation and arthritis. The older I get the worse it gets. Try this is a good fix

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Best product EVER, for both Sleep, and gout maintenance. I'm in New Zealand, ordered 14 December, took delivery 21 December. ABSOLUTELY superb product and service

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Tart cherry helped me relax for sleep maybe because it lessens inflammation. I bought this combination with tumeric to try for anti inflammatory properties as well.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This combination of turmeric and cherry fruit extract helps the uric acid imbalance that sometimes causes pain in my feet, usually the big toe. I haven’t had a problem since I started taking this. Press like if this review helped. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Turmeric is very good for your immunity. While tart cherry is good for gout and helps you sleep better. all in all, I feel this is a great preventive supplement.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Husband loved it. Just started drinking it. Not sure yet whether it really helps in his uric acid level but overall packaging and capsule sizes are good.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I recomended this product for regulation uric acid. this is perfect.

3c149bf3-9c82-42c6-9d4e-c39c24c1774a
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Great result from Mason Natural Tart Cherry 1000mg for control of Gout flare ups and uric levels. Having Turmeric on board is a bonus.