AM

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Großartig!

It is a great quality composition for the immunity support and antioxidant effect. The taste is brilliant, you can easily treat it as sweet snack. The size of a package is good and will last for 3 months as you have to take just 1 a day. The acidity of it doesn't bother my stomach.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My kid loves taking these - they really do taste good. Hard to say if the immunity is better with it, we just started as prep before going to school for the first time

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

These are fantastic, my daughter loves them . I tried it also and they taste amazing. Trust me look at the back label and see long list of vitamins added theyre sooo much better then the store bought vitamins that include gelatine and sugar Very happy with my decision to buy this inconjunction with the multivitamins for kids also . I give these to my kids everyday and its a hassle free task, because theyre super tasty.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I will definitely try other products by this company. Great quality of ingredients, antioxidant elements, perfect size. I used them when I thought I was getting sick, I didn’t.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Too sweet for me. I love these products, but I just find the other immunity gummies less sweet, and therefore I worry less about my teeth.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Buy this because of the brand Ingredients seems to be good

Posted on May 30, 2022

very delicious . my daughter and I really like it

a290b874-7184-44ea-a11c-01c30bef5efa
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Yummy gummies for kids to protect against sickness

Posted on Apr 10, 2022