AM

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Not bad! Will buy again

Not so thick, rather thin and crunch. But it's a good snack with nuts. Dry mango is usually so expensive, and it's quite hard to find one without added sugar and other additives. This one is affordable and I will purchase more from iHerb as I don't see it in local stores anywhere.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The taste of these dried mangos is the best so far. I love to consume them as snack. I recommend you have them with salad! they add a special taste to it. the packaging however was not the best. it was plastic.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

We love dried mango, but many brands add sugar . . . which we don't love. It's not even something you need as fruit's sugar content tends to increase when it's dried. Anyhow, we'll buy this brand again as it's tasty and -- just mango!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I never had dried mango before to compare however it tastes really good for mango lovers. A bit dry for people who don’t like hard food.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I go through buckets of this stuff. There's no sugar added so it's not too sweet. It's very chewy and some pieces are actually quite hard, but I love the slices this way. I have to cut it into small pieces for my grandchildren though. It's a great alternative to candy.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My teenage girl liked it. She said prefers it to be not so hard though. Consume it as her snack during studies.

b48a5eb9-852b-4d24-8f31-ad354a04f6f4
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The flavor is just fine, more like a jade mango (i.e. a bit spicy) than a carabao or other Filipino mango if that's what you like in dried mango. Plenty sweet enough without added sugar, appreciate it for a healthier snack

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The mangoes were a bit drier and tougher in quality than I'm used to. It still tasted quite good though, and the packaging was convenient to reseal.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

So good ! I love it. Perfect taste with no sugar added.