AM

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

AMAZING. It's by far the BEST cream I used for my hair. It doesn't leave the hair oily, it gives the hair a really good smell and a nice feeling that lasts for days. the package lasts for a long time. I have been using it for 2 months now, 2-3 times a week, and I think I used only half of the bottle (and I have long hair). Definately will be buying again.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Very easy to use. It immediately detangles and smoothes my hair. Light weight. It has sweet coconut milk scent and lasts long, which makes me feel like in heaven:) I am so glad that I finally found it and will absolutely buy it repeatedly.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Love the smell of this product! It’s lightweight yet moisturising enough for my fine hair. I use it only once every few days but my hair does still feel super soft after

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Great conditioner spray. Relatively large quantity, pleasant smell, soft to the touch. Detangles immediately and makes hair moist and soft. Fast Shipping. recommended!

df1e7987-7ba5-4245-aa53-b7a9a82d299f
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I always use hair cream on damp hair after washing and spread it with tangle teezer brush, it helps them to keep moisture inside in dry climate, makes hair smoother and thicker. This one is Great for porous hair, damaged, also blonde, in need for more protection. Keeps frizz away and doesn't weigh hair down (at least my straight hair, don't know how it would be on curls or waves).

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

High quality. Scent is beautiful. Very easy to use. Size is perfect. Suitable for many ages, it is for my son which is 5 years old. Excellent for a sensitive hair. Has a very good amount of moisturizing.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

I gave 4 stars because I did not use enough time. I can write that the product is very high quality and the price is definitely worth it. Note that you only need to put two or three washes and from a distance it leaves the hair very pleasant. The scent is very good and stays all day for less straight hair. I would recommend but for curls it is perfect. Hair products for styling soft curls The hair remains soft and supple and is definitely a revolution for curlers in particular. Enjoy

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Great product for hair especially for detangling the girls hair at the morning

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Extremely happy with this leave in conditioner ❤️feels and smells great💯💯