AM

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I've been using this company's products for 2 years now. After I had a severe acne and recovered, this product feels just right! fully recommend!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The texture is thick and heavy but not greasy. It is drying to keep the face shine free. Overall it is just ok, not my favorite.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good ingredient and quality, size and dosage fine , benefit for sensitive skin

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It is okay but not great. Dry my skin

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Smell good and moist

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

The scent is mild and I am satisfied with the vacuum pump packaging. It is also very good to use. I think it's a really good product if you use it consistently for acne scars. It has a light feel and is good for sensitive skin. Manuka honey is a quality proven ingredient, so I recently changed all skin care lines with this line.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

The serum itself is a bit "sticky" but not something that cannot be solved by applying a moisturizer immediately after the serum. Apply morning and evening and it's been a month since I've been with him and there's already a significant change! Much less redness and acne. The face looks better!

Auto-translated from Russian

This is a new brand for me, I bought it because of the manuka honey in the composition, the beneficial properties of this honey have long been known. The serum has a faint pleasant delicate smell and convenient packaging, it is absorbed well, leaving a feeling of moisturizing the skin. I've only been using it for a week so far, I hope to see results later

Oksana
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The serum is very pleasant - it spreads easily over the skin, absorbs quickly and does not leave a film. After several days of application, the skin evened out the tone, fine wrinkles were smoothed out, and became velvety. While there is still a promotion, take it - you will not regret it. Honey always works in cosmetics both as an antiseptic and as a good nutritional ingredient. For aging skin, this serum is a godsend.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Convenient packaging with a dispenser. The serum itself is thick but spreads well on the skin. Well nourishes, nourishes and moisturizes. I love for the cold season Propolis is great for aging skin, as well as for skin with rashes