AM

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
¡Excelente!

I think it's amazing!!! Long, type 3B hair. My hair was full of knots. I used a small amount and looked like magic... the knots dissolved and I could pass my brush easily. The hair feels moistened and soft. Top product!!!!

Posted on May 11, 2022

one of my favourite conditioners !! i like how it works on dry hair smells good , intensive moisturizes and detangles hair

Posted on May 24, 2022

It is a good conditioner but those who are swimmers like me might need something even moister

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like it

Posted on Apr 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Really great air conditioning. My wavy hair untangles in 2 curls, as indicated. Nice smell. On the consistency - a thick cream. Color - light lavender. Enough for a long time. Its only downside is the packaging. To get this elixir from this jar is another task: the plastic is hard, the cream is thick, then you put the jar on the wall, what the neighbors hear, then you come up with something else.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The hair is normal, dyed, without styling, slightly wavy, square. The conditioner was paired with the shampoo. Aroma - warm fruity, remains on the hair (not bright). The conditioner is thick and very hard to get out of the bottle. It spreads well and rinses off quickly. Hair is very easy to comb, shiny. This pair makes my hair a little heavier. Good stuff, but I won't repeat. Probably, on a different type of hair, the effect will be better.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Great air conditioner. Even the serious mats detangles, when washing the hair becomes very smooth. At the same time, it does not straighten curls. Very thick. You have to shake it hard to stack to the lid (or leave it upside down). The smell is sweetish, unobtrusive, some kind of candy. The composition is excellent. Recommend

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The conditioner smells good, moisturizes and detangles hair. Unfortunately, the packaging is not very convenient, it is a rather thick product, it would be more convenient with a dispenser. Suitable for the curly method as it does not contain silicones. Moderate consumption, not a very large portion is required for medium length hair.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I have waves and curls, 2a-3a. The air conditioner is truly a versatile fighter with a super mango smell. Perfectly unravels and moisturizes, copes with a bang in winter. It does not weigh down, which I was afraid, my hair is thin. Five for everything!