AM

Posted on May 1, 2022

This mask is super hydrating and refreshing. It makes my skin feel nice and plump and it's perfect for sensitive skin. There's a very generous amount of serum in the package and my skin feels so good afterwards. I loved the scent, so delicate and beautiful, the material that the sheet is made of is very thin and light which makes it very nice to use, it feels luxurious. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love it it makes my face moisturized and it’s light weight and gentle. I use it once a week and the scent is very light.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Really great quality of the product! Has a soft gentle scent. Skin felt moisturized, healthier and brighter after using it, fits sensitive skin. Great composition of ingredients.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Perfect for dry and patchy skin! What are the advantages I can highlight: -Glowing skin. -The skin is noticeably fresher, moisturized, and very soft. Overall the skin texture is way better and very hydrated. -Visually, the skin is a little lighter, tightened. In general, it has a pleasant scent, easy to use + good texture. The skin is happy and looks fresh :).

d3c6a542-5e04-4020-ba7a-d1c3dea7d809
955a6c36-48f9-4768-bb83-758af19f6d2c
purelake
Posted on May 25, 2021

I've had this one sitting in a drawer for a while. I just never seem to have the "me time" to sit still for 15-20 minutes for a face mask session. But I finally tried this and loved it. The scent is light and pleasant. There was a lot of essence on the mask. Like most masks, it was a little tricky/slimy to unfold and place correctly, but once I did, it was fine. Left my face feeling smooth and hydrated. Would purchase again.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I really liked and enjoyed this face mask. It smells nice and you can definitely feel hydration during, after and even the next day. The sheet mask is that of typical sheet masks in terms of the material and it is also definitely saturated in essence. I feel that my skin feels its best when I remove it during the recommended time and let my skin absorb the leftover essence. I recommend following with your moisturizer to seal in the moisture. It is really a nice sheet mask to use especially since it hydrates the skin without feeling heavy at all on the face. I recommend this face mask and I will definitely repurchase it again. Please click "YES" if you found my review useful, Thank you!

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Nice smell, I'm busy during the day so I'm putting that mask before I go to sleep and my skin looks amazing in the morning. There is enough liquid to put on the neck and chest too! Ladies, pls remember, neck and decollete are still our "face" ;) I'm 47 and can see results! recommended!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Like Mamonde of all the good value sheet masks - a small treat, I always think you get the bang on your buck !

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I am very impressed with this mask! The packaging is very nice and it made my skin feel very soft and moisturized.