AM

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This creme is wonderful, as it goes on my Dads feet smooth, and is a fantastic moisturizer. You get a decent amount in this size jar especially for the price. The quality is exceptional. There is really no noticeable smell once it is applied. We will not hesitate to purchase this product again.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

It’s a good product feels cooling and refreshing on skin

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Try a week. The smell or texture is normal. Still tackle the problem but not yet see the effectiveness because using one week only.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Product works well. Product is of good quality with little or no smell.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It's so good for the cracks and itchiness of my feet🥰 i love it😍

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Excellent! great and useful product, i love its!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

good for foot infection, highly recommend

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

caused itching and inflammation! maybe my feet are sesetive to it . will never use it again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I don't know for sure if it still works. However, when your feet are itchy, if you wipe them clean and then apply a thin layer, the stinging sensation seems to get better. It's a pity that it has a bit of a slippery oiliness. It has a slight mint scent, but it is weak enough to be smelled closely.

Posted on May 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

For many years of dead skin and itching of Hong Kong feet, I have tried many kinds of plasters and soaking, but it has not improved. I bought this box by luck and tried it. After showering every night, I wiped away the dead skin and rubbed it on the soles of my feet. I found that the soles of my feet were no longer itchy, the peeling and redness were gradually improved, and the new skin on the soles of my feet was soft and smooth. The price is reasonable, the quality is good, the portion is large, and there is no strong taste. Worth a try!