Page 1 - Reviews - Madre Labs, Hand Soap, 3x Concentrate Refill, Freesia, 6 Pouches, 4 fl oz (118 ml) Each - iHerb
AM

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I really like the way this product is packaged, it's easier to store than a large bulk sized soap for refilling your hand soap pump. The biggest plus for me is that it isn't drying on the skin. The scent is ok, it's not strong which is a good thing for me. The soap concentrate comes in gel packs and you add it to water and shake to get a regular liquid soap. Make sure to add enough water because the texture won't be right.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It's about time someone came up with a concentrated hand soap refill! BRILLIANT! Not only is this product convenient but it also leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized. I love the iHerb brands and Madre is no exception. This is a terrific product that is suitable for sensitive skin and it smells lovely! Don't waste money on other hand soaps - this is the one!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This soap is very concentrated. i use it in my foaming dispenser and i havent finished the first pack after a month. great smell too.

0c443492-4a17-4d22-a81b-3aafdc4be7ae
admon84
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Bought the set of the refill + the pump and was pleasantly surprised by the formula and scent. so when I ran out of the product, I had to order this refill. the size is huge - one refill sachet gives you about 2 months of use. so package of 6 pouches will last me for about a year. it cleanses well, yet leaves your skin feeling soft. Great for sensitive skin. love it.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I am not a fan of solid hand soap or traditional liquid soap products. I especially do not like products with lots of chemicals and drying ingredients . It's not like I won't use them but I find foaming soap products to be so much better. They don't leave a film or glop off as you are trying to use them under running water. I purchased Madre Labs. 3x Concentrated Hand Soap Pouches*. PLEASE NOTE- this is not a foaming soap concentrate product. That said, it can be by adding more water and less product into a foaming soap container (start by 1/2 as to what they suggest to the water/product ratio & increase from there). This makes the product even more cost efficient. I got this on sale so it was a true bargain. As a foaming soap I have not experienced any drying or Dermatological issues.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The soap itself is fine. Nice scent, seems to clean well. My problem is with the packaging. While it comes in a cardboard recyclable box, each pack of refill soap is wrapped in plastic. I was trying to avoid the excess plastic waste. I understand maybe it’s for leakage but there has to be a better way. Will not purchase again unless the packaging changes.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

there's no doubt it is the most affordable and ecological way to purchase hand soap. one pouch mixed with 2 parts water makes a clear hand soap with a pleasant scent. the down side is the texture. it's not viscous enough in my opinion. otherwise it's not bad.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It is the most affordable and ecological way to purchase hand soap. one pouch mixed with 2 parts water makes a clear hand soap with a pleasant scent. the down side is the texture. it's not viscous enough in my opinion. otherwise it's not bad. very gentle and the feel is very good

Oceans
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

It's been a year since I first discovered these soaps and I am so happy that I took a chance with them! My husband had terrible eczema on his hands which he'd been struggling with for years. He'd tried all the different prescription ointments, and while they helped, they were costly and some can be damaging to your body over time. We thought we'd try switching to soaps with fewer chemicals, so we purchased the hand, body, and dish soaps. We were skeptical at first, but after a few weeks his eczema was SO much better. We've used their soaps for a whole year now and while he gets a few spots every now and then, his hands are no longer constantly red and cracked. Even if you don't have eczema, I love this brand for their commitment to making products that are natural, effective, safe, and better for the environment. I've read many of their responses and am very impressed by them. I also love the fact that they sell refill packs for all of their soap products! It's very cost effective, especially if you have your own soap dispensers that you like to use!! If you're not sure, please give them a try!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I feel like this soap can last forever! Only one pouch makes a soap for a while, I love it. It nice to buy a product which you can use for long, as you need less plastic packaging, which is always a benefit.