AM

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Delicious granola! I enjoy eating this over greek yogurt or on it's own as a snack. It is good tasting and I love that it is lower sugar and calorie than many granolas out there. It also has veggies in it for an added boost! The little mini chocolate chips are a wonderful addition, it makes this feel like a true treat without overall being too overly indulgent.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I usually do not like granola. I love this product! The cocoa crunch and strawberry are so delicious. I add them to my plain yogurt which I would not be able to eat otherwise. I highly recommend. I have been telling my friends and family about this amazing granola. You will not be disappointed!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Product arrived very quickly and nicely packaged. A very natural and healthy product. recommend him. Inexpensive and worth the money. After ordering it a number of times, I continue to order it because it is very tasty and healthy. Highly recommend it with cold yogurt or warm milk.

42878079-f456-4e22-8183-8dbadb7f5908
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My go to granola! Appreciate the good for you ingredients. Love the flavor and light crispy taste. Perfect for pairing with my favorite dairy free yogurt :)

7abe7d2d-2cef-4d07-aceb-01756e4fc2b2
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Love the made good range but I found this to lack a bit of flavour like all the other items In the range but it still is a really tasty cereal I would buy it again but use coconut milk or some thing just to add a bit more flavour

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I find it hard to find granola that is low sugar and so I was really happy to find that this is only 4g of sugar and it tastes pretty good.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This ha become my favor granola. It's light and airy but still crunchy without being as dense as regular granola and it tastes so good! I really love this products I like to eat especially with yogurt, on top of my smoothies or w/ cottage cheese.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Absolutely love this granola and ordering from iHerb makes it so convenient to have on hand. Love that it's peanut and tree nut tree free, as well as gluten, soy and dairy free. And to top it off, it is delicious!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My son is allergic to tree nuts and sesame. This granola is safe for him to have! We love MadeGood products! I add this granola to his breakfast cereal or to plain yogurt. This is my personal favorite.