AM

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This sunscreen is an absolute must have, I have been searching for a good SPF for a long time now and I've finally found it.. it doesn't break me out, leave a cast or feel greasy on the skin.. it makes my skin feel really soft and I love that it is all natural. This is a great option if you're looking for a natural SPF that won't clog pores or make your skin feel greasy. I will definitely continue using this product.

I liked Mad Hippie, Hydrating Facial Cream SPF, 25+. I always prefer day creams with sun protection factor, as it is never known for sure whether you will need even light makeup. The manufacturer wrote that this sunscreen is fragrance-free, but a slight pleasant scent of white flowers is still present. I have been using this day cream for more than two weeks and I find that Mad Hippie, Hydrating Facial Cream SPF, 25+ is of excellent quality, with a slight moisturizing effect, will not leave a white tint on the skin. Therefore it is suitable for routine use at any time of the year. The Mad Hippie, Hydrating Facial Cream SPF, 25+ is of a convenient size, packed in a beautiful box, which, in combination with the above, makes it an immediately useful purchase in your personal care system

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Spreads easily, not oily or gloopy, leaves no cast, and is a physical/mineral sunscreen. And thankfully, does NOT contain the dreaded distilled lime MadHippie loves putting into their skincare (I was a three-year serial user of their moisturiser and older sunscreen previously – before I learnt it was not a good idea to put citrus essential oils on the face). Yes, the SPF could afford to be a bit higher, and not crazy about the amount of alcohol in the formulation, but so far it's not been detectable when applied. Hopefully it won't be drying for the skin in the longer term, but so far, after a week or so of using this, I'm loving this sunscreen.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I purchased this for myself, but my daughter stole it from me so you know it's good! Mad Hippie is my favorite brand for face products and their sunscreen doesn't disappoint. It does leave a slight white tint to tour skin, but that's to be expected with zinc. It doesn't feel chalky on your skin like other sunscreen. Has a mild scent that's not overpowering. The size of the bottle is small, but a little bit goes a long way!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I love this sunscreen; it's the perfect addition to my daily routine! It's perfect for everyday use, and its great quality, so it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy after I apply it. The is a faint smell, but I assume that it just comes from the natural ingredients. You can tell that Mad Hippie really cares about their products.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is now -almost- my holy grail face suncreen! it has a very minimal white cast, which is so hard to find in zinc sunscreens, i have olive skin and this blends quite well. i also like that it is unscented and has safe ingredients in it. my only issue is that it is a bit oily

Posted on May 30, 2022

This sunscreen checks all of my boxes: non whitening, non greasy, not chalky, spreads easily, absorbs quickly, plays nice with foundation. Best one of many physical sunscreens that I have tried. By the end of the day, I may have put on 3 or 4 times, does not build up into a greasy mess. Just works, face not shiny, not dry - just right. Will buy again and again. Please always make this :)

Posted on May 19, 2022

I really like the texture and its easiness to spread on the face. It is not greasy at all. I didn’t notice there is any smell or scent with this product which is great. Please be aware this is only SPF 25 +, to protect your skin to the extend, you will need to reapply every so often being outdoors. I do personally use it every day at work.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is my second purchase. It is a sunblock for the face and this helps to take care of dark spots. It contains carrot seed oil, avocado oil and red raspberry seed oil which makes it easier to apply on the face while providing hydration. Most brands of sunblock do not contain these healthy seed oils. I like this Mad Hippie product as it does not have fragrance, smell or nasty scent. It leaves a white tint on the face but this is due to the mineral zinc oxide and not artificial coloring. .