AM

Posted on May 13, 2022

Perfect for sensitive eyes!! I have sensitive eyes and tend to tear up after putting on eye pencil, but with this pencil I don’t have any problem at all. So happy with it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Wasn’t sure if I’d like this with the burnt gold effect but it is very subtle and for the most part just looks dark brown. I ordered another to make sure I had one in reserve.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Beautiful color with a soft shine, glides on smoothly and stays on for a long time. Added bonus is that the pencil looks good and feels pleasant to the touch. This is going to be a staple in my daily routine.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Top quality eye pencil. Water proof and lasts a full day. 100% natural ingredients and suitable for all types of skin. Great value for money!

Posted on May 7, 2022

The color for me was spot on.. a very soft brown that spreads easily on the eye lids ..a good purchase for daily use and those who like light almost natural soft eyeliners

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

The colour was a little darker than I was expecting, but it works well. I'm not the most experienced with eyeliners and accuracy, but this is easy to use.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Great neutral brown that glides on easily. My only concern is that it does not come with a sharpener, and it doesn't appear that Mad Hippie sells one.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

For me it just looks like a brown color when I put it on my eyes, but maybe it's just me. It goes on pretty smoothly and lasts a long time.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Really great eye pencil. Good quality and stays on for quite a few hours. Lovely cute packaging too

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

As described. Very happy with color and texture. I have very sensitive skin and it applies very smoothly and easily.