AM

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Ingredients and texture are great!

I prefer using zinc sunscreens for environmental reasons, but they're usually thick, drying and leave a white sheen...This one is really a game changer and absolutely a godsend. The ingredients are great and it's reef safe. It blends in clear to the skin and feels so light and not greasy at all. It smells funny (like plastic to me) but the scent disappears after rubbing in. Highly recommended!!!

c56908bd-7785-44bc-b905-e404e7141062
3ace0c0f-e843-4852-85ef-7b45a5b2df44

I have been trying out many different sun screens for the past 5 years, due to my sensitive and acne-prone skin. There was always an issue with the other products - artificial scent, heavy texture, poor ingredients quality, even causale of break outs. I have been using Mad Hippie for a year now an just decided to try their Sun Protection Cream as well - BEST DECISION EVER! There is no smell at all (which I love personally), feel extremely light, not greasy or flakey at all, I use it every single day in my morning skincare routine! The composition is natural, with ingredients that are not toxic to my skin and I have seen beneficial results only after using it for a week! The packaging is soo cute and sustainable! Sizing could be bigger, however since you don’t need a lot of the product (I pump only once and it’s enough to cover my face) it perfectly fits in my face care routine! 100% recommend!! 🙌🏼✨

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Great facial sunscreen. I don't like the scent as much as other mad hippie products, but it feels light and absorbs well. Easy to work into a daily routine. Small enough to easily throw into any bag and bring with you for multiple applications. One of the best mineral sunscreens I have tried

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love this brand. Everything I've used by them has worked wonders for my skin. This sunscreen is great. It goes on light and you don't even feel it - just be sure to fully rub it in since it's made from zinc oxide it can leave white streaks.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I contacted MadHippi before purchase (to find out the difference between this one vs. the other UV cream and the older formula). I was pleased with this new lighter version. It will be quite suitable to use in the summer and good for those who prefer a lighter texture. I'm glad Mad Hippie comes out this one and their sunscreen are also better/safer than other regular sunscreen.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is BY FAR the best sunscreen I've ever used. I basically stopped using sunscreen years ago (and cover up head to toe with long pants, sleeves, and hat and avoid the sun) because I find sunscreen so greasy, it runs in my eyes, has overwhelming fragrance, etc. Well, I thought I'd look again and see if there were any better sunscreens around and I'm so glad I found this one. This is such a different experience. It's a thin white liquid you pump into your hand. It goes on smoothly. Sheer white at first but when you rub it in the white disappears. Touching my face, it doesn't feel like I have sunscreen on at all. AMAZING!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Loved this, although I'm not sure if its working or not because i use it for indoors. I work near the window and would like some SPF protection for that. The texture is really light, it gets absorbed nicely, doesn't leave any castings on my face. Liked the pump because its hygienic. I'm not a fan of the scent though but it goes away after a while. I'm unsure how long the amount of product could last me but so far I am liking this brand.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I wanted to get protection for every day routine, that would take care of my skin after AHA and vit C. So this serum is perfect. It doesn’t leave fatty trail, the smell is neutral, size is perfect, quality (the ingredients composition ) is good, the feel after use is comfy, make up is possible after 5 min. Photo taken 20 mins after use. No make up worn.

f0788a75-ab78-48ba-8575-d20c4e6b4611
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This is the only sunscreen that doesn’t break me out. I’ve tried loads from the drugstore as well as other higher end stuff but this is the only one that doesn’t irritate my skin. It feels more like a serum than a sunscreen and applies so smoothly. My skin also loves the added vitamin c and the fact that there’s no smell is really pleasant. It’s definitely pricier than drugstore stuff but I will absolutely pay the extra to have a sunscreen with such high quality ingredients that is reef safe

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Smooth, super light, fluffy. Not sticky at all, super easy to spread. Moisturizing but not oily, and no white marks. My all time favorite now!

64198cd2-fe5f-41ed-af83-8635cd3a5dd0