AM

Arahaeldes
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this shampoo! It smells amazing! The shampoo made my hair soft and shiny, even without using the conditioner. It doesn't seem to have a lot of build up which I tend to notice with natural coconut based shampoos so I am happy and will purchase this again!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

scent is ok, quite light. Not my favourite scent, but it's not too strong so it's not that bad. doesnt dry out my hair after wash. hair feels soft after wash

e3f8f2d2-d6ff-4fc9-a4e6-0bdd3e788f8a
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good thick lather. Great packaging of convenient size and easy to use. Great price for such a quality product. Nice scent. Good quality and composition. coconut product which has smoothening effect on scalp and hair. Provides good moisture to the hair. No undue reaction noted.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Love this shampoo leaves hair beautifully clean and smells amazing great price and fast shipping from iherb highly recommend this website ten stars plus I’m going to be a regular customer now Thankyou iherb

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Good quality shampoo it lasts due to its size, I have wavy/oily hair type and this shampoo cleans my hair without over drying it , moisturize it very well and leave a really nice scent.

ivzore
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Absolutely love it. Hair like a silk, well moisturized scalp

Posted on May 4, 2022

A very good shampoo, with a coconutty smell, big bottle.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The scent is mild, it feels thick and rich but I don’t get much lather. My hair does feel clean.

Posted on May 11, 2022

the best product i recomend