AM

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

If you are on diet, try this rice crackers with PB2 peanut butter. This provides a low calorie food that satisfy your stomach but with good taste.

michele-stl
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

almost as good as real kettle corn, but not quite. much healthier alternative, though. tastes good with nut butters. good value for the price. being organic is a plus.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love these with a little bit of peanut butter. Great snack!

e7bf6cc1-5043-494c-8443-382bbcdbf5cc
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Too sweet and too salty at the same time is not tasty for me. If it was just salt or just sweet, would be good. May be I should try another ones.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

There is nothing wrong in it but I didn’t really like it as a snack, I prefer the thin and salty rice cakes. These are huge, so thick and messy as its covered with sugar and crumbles everywhere.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These are really good! Please be aware they aren't just kettle corn flavored; they actually have both corn and rice!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Very tasty and crisp, I highly recommend the Whole grain rice cakes. My child absolutely loves it.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love these with hummus. A great crunchy snack. Great for dieters and vegans alike!! My 6 yr old niece even likes these with Nutella!!

Martyb
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I am not a fan of sweet and salty but this is a curios tasty flavor. Moreover the crackers toast level is perfect and crunchy. I will try new flavors soon