AM

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Taste very excellent, not too strong. It is a good quality food. The package is very good in little packaging. Good snack and good for diet as well. Size are also very good to fell you up. I use it daily and it does have good ingredient. I'm happy with this product and will purchase again

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I really like the flavor of the herbs in these Thin Stackers Basil & Thyme and also they are nice and thin but seem to hold together better than the regular round rice cakes, and they are very crispy and crunchy. I will be ordering these again!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I like the texture of these; they are sturdy, and don't dissolve when a spread/dip is added. The flavor is good; the basil and thyme is subtle, but enough to taste. Recommended!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

These don't make such a mess like the round ones. I use them to put peanut butter or honey on and make a sandwich

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

New favorite snack! I'm not actually a huge rice cake fan but these are delicious plain or topped. Crunchy, lightly herbed, very enjoyable. Ingredient list is simple and clean: organic brown rice & organic herbs. I already reordered enough to stock the pantry.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

These have a great herb flavor. My toddler and I both enjoyed them straight out of the package with no additions. It's nice to have a fresh new flavor in an organic rice cake.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The perfect rice cakes , not too salty with a slight herbal spice flavor. They are great on their own or with some toppings, like cream cheese.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Love the taste and the many uses I get out of these stackers. Great company & good ingredients makes these stackers a go to item when the desire to munch hits.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

it was delivered fresh and crispy. the rice cakes are packed in multiple packs of 6 cakes/packs for easy packing for commute and keeping the cakes crispy and fresh for longer.