AM

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Delicious rice cakes minis snacks

Cheaper than supermarket in sg! Though supermarket only carry other brand, this brand of rice cake minis is very nice and tasty! And it’s organic. Very big bag too. I’ll try other flavors next time! Hint of ginger taste and salty enough for all minis 😎 130calories for 13 pieces.

86ae0b4f-34b6-4d00-ac0c-df910d85b811
d49523f9-e5e7-4929-bed6-daf27914f1e8
fa5816e7-96c3-4645-8f4d-7c78b111be65
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I love these rice cake minis. A very high quality snack. They have an awesome ginger-y flavor. They taste great with hummus and are the perfect bite size. I had a friend over who has a sensitive stomach and limited diet, and she really loved these too.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Ginger Seaweed Organic Rice Cakes offer an enjoyable flavor profile. Ginger adds an intriguing spiciness with a hint of sweetness; the taste of seaweed is quite subtle. Sizewise, mini cakes are perfect for snacking. Plan on purchasing more!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Nice ginger seaweed taste. A nice big rice cake for mini but mini is calorie. I like to reach for these when I am going for a long drive.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Was super excited to try these but sadly the ginger/seaweed flavour just doesn’t come through. The crunch and quality of these crackers is SO good, buuuut the taste is just okay and leaves a bad garlicky after taste that lingers in your mouth for hours. I’d be happier with just a plain sea salt flavour that didn’t taste so artificial.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Texture of rice cake is light and crispy. Flavour wise, the ginger flavour is stronger than the seaweed (I don't taste much of a seaweed flavour), and I personally prefer the buffalo ranch flavour much more than this.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

These rice cakes just has a slight flavour of Ginger & Seaweed, would be better if the taste is stronger. I recommend shaking the pack before opening in order to make the seasoning more even. Otherwise some chips will be salty while others are lack of flavour.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I wasn't crazy about these. For me, they just didn't get the right flavor balance. They're nice and thin and crispy, I'll say that. Won't purchase again.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Great product, good composition, excellent quality. I like. recommend to buy