AM

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Good quality

It is in good quality, very fresh and has natural nutty flavour. Resonably priced. I used to cook it in ricepot together with Jasmine rice, which makes regular plain rice more tasty and nutritious. The small pack can go a long way. The size of the pack is good - not too big nor small.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It's okay. I've tried tri-color quinoa from multiple brands, and while this is not the best one (that one has been discontinued), but this is good.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Wonderful Tri-Colour Quinoa packed with minerals and nutrients. For those who want a change of food or just like the taste of quinoa. It has more protein than rice and is just a good meal to prepare. Eat it anytime for a well balanced meal.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Quinoa is kind of expensive, but based on the many brands that I have tried, I think you get a good amount for your money. I never had a problem with the taste.

Aliaq8
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

it's a 5 but gave it a 3 coz of the price for the amount you get its a bit hefty. I'd get this again on sale

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Pretty good production. I use it mixed with white rice.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This quinoa tastes great. I add it to my salads and make it a regular part of my diet.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Good quality as expected. But small quantity for the price.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022