AM

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have been suffering from back acne for the past 15 years. It is due to hormonal issues but I do know as well I have gut issues due to occasional constipation. Ever since taking this probiotic daily along with WomenSense Hormone Balancing supplement, my back acne was pretty much cleared. I am so amazed at this results. My doctor too who was looking so helpless at me whether to go through another round of accutane.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this product as I had severe digestion issues due to my gut microbiome being killed off by a course of strong antibiotics. I think it has definitely benefitted my gut as I have had way less bloating and gas since taking this product. Yes the price is steep but I personally think the quality of the ingredients in this supplement makes up for the price.

The best for women .It has ashwaganda plus turmeric which is great for hormones and overall health .I highly recommend this to every detail for energy and gut health .This is high quality ingredient with amazing benefits .I saw results in my skin and digestive health in one week thanks to my healing microbiome

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I started to use it 2 months ago and I feel the difference in my body and gut. I used to have digestion issues, constipation, and bloating. I don’t feel those problems now and I love the product a lot. I am using 1 tablet in the morning before having my coffee with MCT oil. I also like the taste. It is not chalky, and hard to swallow.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love the ease of taking probiotics for a whole range of health benefits, such as increasing the good bacteria in my gut, strengthening my immune system and helping me to digest my food. I really like the fact that they have a very high CFU!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I’ve been using this product for about a week and can tell the difference already. I can take it on an empty stomach without any reaction. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I felt such a difference as soon as I started taking this probiotic. I have more energy, my digestive system is way more on track. Things running smoothly :) And my mood is actually improved. They say that the gut and brain are linked. I can definitely feel an improvement in both! Won’t be without this.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I always take probiotics as I have IBS. I think I haven’t had any bad reactions after taking this and maybe due to enzymes I’m taking as well but I think it helps for sure

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I have tried o lot different probiotics,but this one is the gem!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have used one jar and it seems my mood is really better :)