AM
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,247

I'm now about a week into a 20-day cycle of this super-effective, clinically proven vitamin. I've been on a steady diet of quality, direct-to-consumer food supplements for exercise and weight loss for the past 7+ years, so I was skeptical about any one supplement not being better than others (and most of them are).

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,263

It is more than I imagined it would be. I have really been enjoying using it and look forward to using it as my daily supplement - it just keeps getting better and better.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I bought this to keep on hand in case of a potential exposure to large amounts of radiation. Potassium Iodide will protect the thyroid gland from absorbing radioactive isotopes of iodine. I chose Life Extension because it's one of the only brands I could find that had a supplement that was just potassium iodide and 1 tablet is the correct dosage for an adult. Not 2,3,4,5 tablets. Life Extension is also a high quality brand. Weirdly, the last couple times I had wanted to add this to my iherb order, it was out of stock.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

So nice to see iherb carry these. While they can help with iodine deficiency we all know why many are purchasing. Better to be prepared just in case. The brand is great and makes a good quality product in terms of ingredients and quality. Only downside is not many pills.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Finally managed to purchase this as it is always out of stock. I had the impression that Potassium Iodide has a long shelf life, but the bottle I received expires in 2024. I hope I'll never have to open this. The dose is 130mg per tablet, which is a convenient dose for adults. 1 bottle of 14 tablets will last 2 weeks, which is I think 1 course for an adult. Got this so that it is available when needed as I just can't figure out how the authorities are going to be able to distribute this at very short notice to the entire population that needs it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I havent tried using it as I'm only planning to use it for emergencies. Hopefully, I wont have to use it but its good to have it on hand. I bought one for each family member.

8f507d09-b5e1-47f9-8ba9-4006f3de3303
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

We purchased this supplement for emergency use, so I can't say that I have used it. Price is great and shipping was excellent, however.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The best option for unpredictable cases which we all hope never happen. The quality and dosage are perfect. Also beneficial for helping your thyroid gland health. But don't take it as a supplement without consulting your doctor!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

We all hope never to use this product but it's great to have it just in case health authorities tell us we need to take it. I like that it comes in the correct dose established by health authorities and that there's only 14 tablets per bottle.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This EMERGENCY DISASTER product is proper dosage with decent shelf life. I held out for this particular product to become available as I wanted the 130mg for adult dosing.