AM

8,450
1,072
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,133

This magnesium citrate is a mandatory supplement from one of the quatro wells that I take together with D3K2 and zinc, I take 500 mg per day, the way I combine 1 capsule of Mg Glycinate 200 mg & 3 capsules of mg citrate 100 mg, consumed 1 hour after D3K2 zinc in the morning, afternoon and evening, the properties help my absorption of d3, the body is more fit, the digestive system is more comfortable and better sleeps 👍👍

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This is a quality form of magnesium. I take magnesium citrate because it helps me sleep better and keeps me regular, since it softens the stool. It also stops nightly leg cramps. The 100 mg capsule is easy to swallow. I take 2 at bedtime. Since it is a quality product, that's all I need, but each person needs to determine what's best for himself.

I regularly use magnesium as a supplement, taking breaks from taking it. This product is in very good shape, with great ingredients and good bioavailability. I prefer to take magnesium in low doses to be better absorbed by the body. For better results, it is taken on an empty stomach, or between meals or at night before bedtime - then it has a relaxing effect. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is the best Magnesium supplement that I’ve found. It contains 100mg of Magnesium Citrate served in a vegetarian capsule, taken 1-3 times daily. If taken in high doses, Magnesium may have a laxative affect - if this occurs, just divide the dose or reduce intake. I suffer from leg/hip pain and had sleeping difficulties, and this supplement helps me out. My doctor told me to take magnesium as a daily supplement because of all its great health benefits. The capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 21, 2023
1,696

Small capsules, swallowing them is not difficult. This package was enough for me for 50 days of reception. The result from the BADs does not appear immediately, because they have a cumulative effect, it is better, of course, to donate blood to this element so as not to overdo it with a dose and duration of reception. By the end of the reception, I noticed that I had become calmer, the nervous tension had decreased, it became better to respond to things unpleasant for me, the chair also improved, constipation became less frequent, and diarrhea was not caused by capsule men.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

tried one package and immediately ordered a bunch more I take them before sleep as the benefits for good night sleep, affects on muscles and joints are well known and I do feel the affect. only downside for me is the size as I usually take 3-4 caps as a recommended amount is around that

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I have diabetes and more often, my fbs is high. This makes me worried a lot. One more thing, constipation has been my long ago problem. My doctor knows everything about my concerns. She prescribed Magnesium from Life Extension. After 2 weeks of taking it, I noticed that my constipation was gone. One more thing, my fbs result was much lower than my 2nd to the last laboratory. I will continue taking this because my concerns were all addressed. Amazing!!!!