AM

gentlemenka
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Great dish soap
Auto-translated from Russian

I have a dishwasher, and I still buy this soap, it washes a white stone sink quite adequately, and I can’t tell you how wonderful it smells in the process. Bright citrus aroma, very refreshing in the kitchen. It also washes dishes well, if you suddenly need to wash something with your hands.

Auto-translated from Japanese

Anyway, it has a really nice scent 🥺 Refreshing? Herbal? Citrus? However, since it has a very tight scent, I don't like those who don't like strong scents and those who don't like strong scents around the kitchen. It remains in my hand. But I like this scent, so I'm happy with it. Lol I won't get rough!

teyoyama
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The dirt is removed well and the foam is good, but the foam is also good. The tableware will be squeaky. There was no rough hand. It's a great detergent, but I didn't like the scent. It is a lemon scent that is often found in overseas products. It won't last long.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It lathers well and cleanly removes dirt. It has a strong scent, so you may not like it. Once I got used to it, I liked it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a strong citrus scent, but it does not remain on the tableware. The detergency is normal, but the foam is not so good that it often remains even after rinsing well. That's good because it doesn't cause rough hands.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a very nice scent. It has a strong scent, so you may like it or not. It foams well and removes dirt firmly.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The lather was good, but after using it a few times, my hands got rough. It didn't seem right to me. But I think it's a good product.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great product! Washes well and does not irritate the skin of the hands. I recommend!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great product, cleans well and smells good. I will continue to order.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I recommend! I like the bright citrus aroma and the safety of the composition. Corrects perfectly with fat