AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Love this mask!

This mask is gentle and amazing for my sensitive skin. Moisturizes well. The frequency I use it is once to twice a week. No scent to it. The quality is unmatched! I have loved the benefits from this product. Perfect size for my face. The packaging is the perfect size as well. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Very good skin product ! Scent is good, size is good and package is as it seems. Moisturizer the skin very nicely and the texture is improved. Quality is great and i will use it again and again! Didn’t cause any sensitive reaction. The benefit is great. I recommend it to all.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I think it's a very good musk. it was very hydrating, my skin felt good after the use. didn't notice any scent, good quality

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I like it and mask for your face and good fun fun

ccb5523f-33ea-42c8-af38-5c2454171d09

This works very well for me. You know some days you need an extra boost so that your makeup can look nice. This helps a lot. It doesn't peel under products. And it gives a nice hydration and glow. I will repurchase this and keep it for important days. By the way, I keep it in the fridge. I hope you find this review helpful :)

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

haven't seen much difference using it as a primer. but as a sheet mask, it gives the skin a glow, hydration and beautiful feeling. nice to use like plz 💗

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Not my favorite leader mask, but does it job as a priming mask. Moisturizing and gentle.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

Very good mask, I like the effect from the first time, i bought just one piece to see how it works and definitely will buy more. It helps whenever you need to prepare your skin fast for make up, or your your skin looks pale

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

Good mask as a face-prep, refreshes skin before makeup, it is not sticky as other typical sheet masks with lots of essence. Only takes 5 minutes to keep on face, which is a plus for me.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022