AM

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Very Happy

I’m very happy with this purchase. It’s hydrating without being heavy. I look forward to using it when my current emulsion is finished. The scent is light and isn’t offensive at all. I recently threw away a Laniege sleeping mask because I hated the way it smelled, but this is very light in the scent department. The size is great as well and the packaging looks nice.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Does it moisturize? No, my skin suffering while using it i had to buy cosrx sleeping mask now use it if I don’t need to moisturize my skin for a long time. Also its has strong fragrance scent but I don’t mind it overall don’t recommend

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Excellent Moisture emulsion🥰! My skin look fresh, smooth and shiny. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Nice moisturizer. Light, not heavy. No strong scent. Will order again.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I prefer the moisturizer because I’m not used to the consistency. But I love this brand.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

When used everyday, my dehydrated and sensitive skin felt more hydration and nourishing. However, the perfume smell of the emulsion is excessive and unbearable.

Auto-translated from Spanish

I really liked your package, I use it daily if it helps keep the skin hydrated, its package is made of glass, it is of a good size, it has a very mild aroma, it shows good quality, I hope there are more Products of this brand in stock soon.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The bottle is beautiful! I have been using the water bank of this company for a long time, excellent moisturizing. The emulsion is more liquid, but not inferior in efficiency. The volume is large. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I recommend it, the best thing for moisturizing the skin!