AM

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Best sweetener

Monk fruit and erythritol sugar is now the only sweetener I use in my foods. This one is a great brand, the sugar is very fine though, like a powder. It tastes almost exactly like real sugar, and you use the same ratios. I like to make lemonade and chia pudding with it. It’s very versatile, and luckily, they sell this type of sweetener in bulk now at Costco! Glad I could try it out on iHerb first. What a wonderful alternative for diabetics, and anyone avoiding sugar in their diet.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I used this in my chiffon cake recipe but it turns out to be unsuccessful. The cake collapsed and is too moist to hold the shape. The meringue cannot hold the fluffy batter while baking in the oven. Also it taste different and there’s trace of aftertaste especially without adding flavour (i.e. originally flavour). I also tried in my no-knead bread recipe by adding to warm milk together with yeast. It seems the yeast cannot be activated like it used to be. Although the bread still can be baked, but the result is not as good as before. Personally thinking, this is not 100% replacement of normal sugar since the purpose of sugar in your recipe might be more other than just the taste of sweetness. So if the usage is just to replace the sweet taste, then probably it’s fine. Otherwise you probably need to adjust your recipe by replacing certain amount of sugar instead of total replacement.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

OMG! I am absolutely in love with this product! I use it every week to make lean meringues to maintain my diet. You can use it in place of icing-sugar in any recipe. great quality!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great for baking taste almost like sugar great quality brand ans do much more healthier than other supliments. Quality ingredients. Use it all the time.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is really good for baking. Doesn't impact the result of my baked goods, unlike some other keto sweetener. Taste like real sugar. Natural ingredients. Price a little too high though.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Clean ingredients and good quality. Tastes better than sugar in a good sized package if you want to use it for low carb baking like i do.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Best brand of monkfruit currently on the market! Top quality and taste! Most similar in taste and texture to regular sugar. White, brown and baking versions available. Very good for all things baking. As a paleo baker, I highly recommend, it’s the only brand I use, thank you

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I use it as a sugar replacement in my baking measure for measure and the results are great! It doesn't have a grainy texture like the classic lakanto and melts into the batter nicely. I've used it in muffins, cakes, tarts, you name it!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is a great product to replace sugar when baking cookies and cakes. Since it has no calories it is great to make sweets more waist friendly. I have been making with erythritol and monkfruit for a long time now and I love it. It's easy to measure as it replaces sugar 1 to 1. I have this on repeat order and can highly recommend it.