Page 1 - Reviews - L.A. Girl, Ultimate Lip, Intense Stay Auto Lipliner, Forever Bare, 0.01 oz (0.35 g) - iHerb
AM

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

great shade, blends well with light lip gloss, easy to apply and no sharpener needed. cream texture does not dry the lips (i like to fill in the corners of the mouth). its regular item in my purse, can be used as tint with some balm on top.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The product is dry yet it glides on. Quite impressive with the formulation. It will stay on your lips until you eat or remove it. The color is a bit dull but will try out other colors of this product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great value. It goes on smoothly, and stays for a while. It's not quite the color I was looking for, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the product.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

its the first time i order this lipliner.. the color is not so proper for me.. its so pale on my lips.. i thought it was soft pink.. but its ok.. its matte and waterproof..

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Nice nudish color with a velvety texture. But emphasizes dryness on the lips and slightly sticky. Overall I am satisfied.

b6fc3230-c904-463b-a83e-28dab21f795a
Posted on May 4, 2022

loved the quality of the pencil but the shade is too light for me and I have a light to medium skin tone. easy to use.

Posted on May 22, 2022

it's OK not that great will not buy again but nice experience the size is good and easy to use the color is cute but that's it

Posted on May 14, 2021

Use this to outline my lips as well as to colour them in as it gives a lovely bright shade that works as a nude for me. This formula is dry but that's what I like about it. It's not too oily/smooth like many other lipliners. Excellent price. Def recommend!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I was hoping this would be a semi-nude color to give a little definition or maybe overline my pale lips, but WOW this color is horrible. I can't imagine any skin tone that this would work for. It looks like powdery pastel pink chalk. It doesn't feel dry but it looks like I literally drew on my face with cheap chalk. Really terrible purchase, the only place I might wear this is at my funeral.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very nice color I love it I don’t use it all the time but it is perfect