AM

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
Love my Kyolic

I was so excited to see this finally available! I've been taking Kyolic supplements for several years, and I've seen a noticeable improvement in my blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Omega A G E covers both my ages garlic and omega 3 requirements with other health promoting ingredients included. It could use a bit more D3, but I supplement that further anyway. Keep it up, Kyolic!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Kyolic products are of the best quality and I have been using them for quite a while. Kyolic Omega-A-G-E, is an Excellent heart and joints supplement with all natural ingredients, in an easy to take packaging.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Love this product has a great balance of different vitamins and of course AGE great not only for the heart but overall immune system support

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Excellent omega with critical vitamins for heart and joint health. My dad who is immunocompromised says he feels slightly stronger after taking these capsules.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Excellent thank you. I have been looking to find a product all in one little pill.. thank you

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Benefits of fish oil and vitamins in a pill.

bb9d5af8-168a-4ae6-9db5-6dacb3a7652c
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Very nice

Auto-translated from Russian

Very affordable and D3 also includes K2. The quality is also good. The dosages are excellent in the complex. We drink in the morning with meals. Size , very comfortable to drink . Vitamins D3 and K2 contribute to the proper absorption of calcium6, which is necessary for maintaining strong bones. We need omega 3 every day

Lanka87
Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the composition! I began to feel much better. I accept in support of the cardiovascular system on the recommendation of the attending doctor. Satisfied with purchase and results!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

There are various supplements for Omega 3, so I'm worried when looking for a product, but this supplement is "one grain is delicious many times! 』= Various nutrients can be taken together! I think things are attractive.