AM

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I am so excited to have this hand mask by Koelf! I've tried several hand masks in the past, but this one is definitely my favorite. It's soft and pretty, and the rose package is so pretty, and perfect for the gift. It fits my hand perfectly and it's not slippery. I'm very happy with it and I think I'm going to order another one.

3527ff09-355f-4fee-9d57-9b75f5073d3c
eb9e04a3-4c02-4496-b10e-6b597604271f
5541c2e7-9e15-4749-8d00-c9d0c9619f0c

I am a busy mom so I usually don't have time to take good care of my hands. But I really want them to look best and I thought this hand mask was the perfect fit. I was so surprised at how well it worked. After just one use, I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. It looks plumper and feels more hydrated. I'm definitely going to get a few more masks for myself!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I'm obsessed with these Koelf Rose Petal Satin Hand Masks! I've never found a hand mask that so thoroughly moisturizes and leaves my hands feeling so smooth and soft. The ingredients list is impressive too- it includes hydrating rose flower extract, collagen, peptides, argan and olive oils, and brightening and firming flower extracts. It's like a spa treatment for your hands! And at such a reasonable price, I'll be stocking up on these bad boys.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

These are so fun and fancy! They work really well for hydrating the skin on my hands. The serum smells just like roses (probably from the rose water, lol) but you don't have to worry about overwhelming, artificial smells. Its very fresh, just like smelling cut roses. I definitely wouldn't use these all the time but I will buy a few more to use when I do my manicures. I felt I needed to follow up with a hand cream afterwards but that's expected with this type of mask.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

The smell is great, quality is amazing. The package looks fancy. It's a really good hand mask if you care for your skin, also helps to relax, feel like you're in a spa, even if it's only for 20 minutes. It's refreshing and nice, hands and nails are soft and moisturized after using it, I should make this as my routine. Loved it, recommend it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great hand mask, smells nice. Good for very dry hand skin, can be used more than twice a week if necessary. Just apply before sleep for 20-30 min, massage in the leftovers, for better result can put on cotton gloves and in the morning get the smoothest and softest hands 🥰

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The benefits are good as it really soaks in your hands. It is good to refresh your hands with this product. The size of gloves is big enough to fit anyone. It would be good to add this to your routine. I plan to use this every other week to improve the condition of my dry hands.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

this mask was bought in combination with the foot mask, and i really liked the cost benefit of having both of them as i can do a diy spa at home. the package is so rich and feels like a luxury product as i told on the past review. it can accommodate any hand size and it's great for relaxation or to help with your cuticles when having your hands done. will be now part of my recurrent purchases here!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

These are fantastic - from the beautiful packaging and matching rose printed gloves to the amazing scent and high quality serum inside. I order these regularly and my partner and I incorporated them into our weekly routine on Sunday night to relax and feel pampered. We have found with hand masks that when used regularly your hands stay more moisturized, younger & the sun spots stay faded. The gloves are a generous size and have sticky tabs to close the tops to keep the heat in. I will continue to repurchase