AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good product. Does not strip the skin, not drying and good amount of pads for the price. The contents is great also - dos not contain alcohol denat. Overall good to use as a step to cleanse the skin after makeup. I think it will suit even to people with dry skin.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I can't leave without these pads. they are my must-have for more than a year! I'm constantly buying them. they help to prevent imperfections on my skin, they are incredibly comfortable to use. I simply love such format (pads). I take them with me on a trip as well. they are quite big and 1 pad is enough for my face and neck. Great quality. anti-age properties.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My Dear Sister sent me these detox pads and I must admit that at first I was hesitant because I am selective when it comes to my body. Nevertheless I tried them and after a week I was hooked! The feel, the look everything about these pads is positive and I would definitely purchase them and share this with others. These pads moisturize they're gentle great for sensitive skin I use them frequently everyday the size is perfect love all the benefits the quality of this product is amazing and for my age it enhances my natural beauty. 👍👍🥰

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love it these is my second time preaching this product good quality easy to use saving my time and decrease the needs to use allot product my skin care never been simpler size enough for 1month it help me after whirring mask and to up my skin during the day gently clean and moisturize my skin

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My second purchase. It has retinol and tea tree, but also moisturizes my skin so I don't feel tight and dry. A bit sticky but I get used to it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am not a big fan of them. I don't feel like they do much. To be honest, I forget to use them regularly since I am not convinced of their efficiency. I haven't seen negative effects though.

Posted on May 26, 2021

I bought this product as a random purchase thinking that it may or may not work and I did not have much expectations. However, when I started using this product, I could feel that it does really clean out your skin specially after being stuck in a mask all day at work, when you come back and use it, you can feel the difference.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

The price is average, but it cleans and moistures my face, the quality of the pad is good and it doesn’t fray easily even if you’re a man and have beard. i don’t think the smell it’s good, but it’s ok.

9e0ef5a6-3c94-4dad-bead-6fb73e7e7c85
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Although the ingredients are very good and tempting but I really didn’t see a lot of results but I also didn’t get any breaking out from it, it didn’t really work for me but it might work for you

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Extremely easy to use, leave the face clean and fresh.