AM

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Best brand of sardines that I've ever bought. If you don't like sardines, you have to try King Oscar brand of sardines - it will change your mentality. I've tried all the different flavours and love all the varied tastes, great quality - it depends on what you are paring with. For this Mediterranean style, I just eat with salad - don't even need to season the salad with additional oil, the oil from the packing is good and so flavourful! Plus, iherb sells them much cheaper than my local supermarket.

8c93f53d-d725-46bc-9359-2ae552e7600b
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

King Oscar makes great sardines. the quality of the ingredients is high. The sardines are tender, and they use evoo (extra virgin olive oil). the Mediterranean flavor features mostly olives with a scattering of little herbs. I prefer the jalapeno-flavor but it is not carried here. This can smells a lot like olives. tastes fresh. The sardine flavor is still apparent. sardines are healthy. I would buy this again. They pack the sardines well so you will feel full and completely satisfied eating this.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I eat a lot of sardine and alway enjoy the quality of King Oscar, they are small and taste really good in this Mediterranean style and with bones and skin are really good nutrition for calcium. I even pour the oil they are packed in over the rest of my food.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The fish is super. There is little liquid, only meat. It is very pleasant to pay money specifically for meat, and not for liquid. The price is fully justified. The taste is impeccable. We love making sandwiches and adding to salads

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It is definitely the great snack for keto diet, taste very good. NO fishy, smell piece of fish, full of omega 3, DHA and PHA, good for your health.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very tasty sardines. Love that they are wild caught and not farmed. The smaller the fish the less likelihood of heavy metals from the ocean. Good quality. Packs a punch for a little fish.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The sardines are great tasting and you can tell the fish is of highest quality. I even use the olive oil from the can for my salads!! Super yummy!!!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My kids love sardines and they demolish these in no time. They are very mild flavored, small sardines. The mediterranean flavors were good on this.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

glad that I have ordered this brand which is so far the best I have ever tried. the can is easy to open whereas the sardines are tasty as easy to swallow. great product but not expensive. will definitely order again.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Good texture & quality , fresh ingredients and nice bite size fish with decent taste sans the fishy smell in ideal package . The Extra Virgin Olive oil is an added bonus . The other pepper corn version is a little spicy for me. Repeat buyer