AM

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Great protein from the sea! 🐟🐡🦈🐙

The fish is super. There is little liquid, only meat. It is very pleasant to pay money specifically for meat, and not for liquid. The price is fully justified. The taste is impeccable. We love making sandwiches and adding to salads

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The taste and smell are both very good! Not too spicy and the olive oil is very pure . The small sardines look very fresh and the texture is very tender and good. It is good for breakfast sandwiches. Value for money! The overall quality is excellent!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Who ever thought of pairing Sardines with Basil, Oregano and Garlic? Delicious! Ingredients are top notch with just the right amount of seasoning added. Yummy with a nice piece of good bread.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

First time to try these as I am a fan of both garlic and oregano and while I liked them a lot, good taste and quality of sardine I think I prefer original types..

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I like the taste of basil oregano and garlic, so I am mighty glad to find this sardine item. The price is great and the taste is special.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Good texture, fresh ingredients and nice bite size fish with decent taste sans the fishy smell in ideal package . The Extra Virgin Olive oil is an added bonus . Repeat buyer

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I've been a long-time fan of King Oscar for their small, tasty, lightly-smoked high quality Brisling sardines which provide a much-needed boost of Omega-3s for my diet. I've tried pretty much all the flavors in their regular opaque can range. When I saw these transparent window ones which are not available in local supermarkets, I thought I'll give them a try since they look higher-end than their regular range. Alas, the taste of the regular range seems to be better. I don't know why. The packaging doesn't look very sturdy either. By the way, you should try King Oscar's Mediterranean Style sardines. Definitely the tastiest sardines ever with slices with black olives.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My kids love sardines and these were on sale so I added them to the cart to try. They were very curious about the way they looked, lol. These tasted pretty good, albeit bigger than the usual canned sardines from Kind Oscar.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I love King oscar brand sardines. It's always packed good quality sardines and has variety of flavors. This product looks much fancy and tasty than regular one. I'm looking forward to have this for appetizer with white wine!