AM

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I was amazed with the quality of the ingredients and the taste is amazing. I use it in my paleo bread and Brownies recipes and loved it. The package size is perfect and is perfect serving for my diet. Long time I was searching for the right composition to get the benefit for baking paleo goods. Now I can use it frequently without any guilt.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The paleo formulation is good and works well as a substitute for all purpose flour (~85% substitution by weight). I've used it for quick breads, cakes, cookies and pie crusts. However the quality is left to be desired. There is a strong smell of rancid coconut flour, which carries over to the final baked product. If that can be rectified, it would be awesome. Also, the resealable packaging does not reseal well.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Nice flavor. I used it to make pancakes and other pastries.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I dont use this in bulk for baking as the price is quite high than compared to getting the individual flours separately. Usually use it for light sprinkling on chicken or fish before i panfry to prevent sticking, or 1-2 tablespoon when forming meatballs and meatloafs. It still has starch so not totally low carb, but when you use a small amount, it does not impact the carb count as much. Would recommend getting as convenient way so you dont to make up your own conconction, the grind is really fine too which i like. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

A really nice addition with other flours for making bread.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

can't get such high quality for such a great price in my country. thank you iherb for making it affordable and available too us.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Used it instead of flour in a cake, tasted good without the gluten

sh4zz4
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Nice but has an aftertaste - also a strong coconut flavour

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Hated it. It smelled off when I received it. I tried to bake with it once and the taste destroyed my dessert. I probably had a bad bag because the flour combination in general is very good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022